digicabi- do they provide the shelves? help

Status
Not open for further replies.

chouk

Apr 15, 2006
I just bought a new digi cabi from carrefoure. The 30L one.
came back home and didnt see the shelves?.. they are suppose to provide at least 2 right??...
Someone please confirm... tnx

Koelsch said:
supposely all comes with shelves one =)

mine didnt come unfortunately.. guess i'll have to call them.
All the screws(those for holding the shelf) are there though...
hopefully they'll give me.
tnx for the quick response.

yep. 2 shelves. Have u checked the box and the btm of the cabi ? :dunno:

shld be there somewhere. else give them a call a.s.a.p :)

shadie said:
yep. 2 shelves. Have u checked the box and the btm of the cabi ? :dunno:

shld be there somewhere. else give them a call a.s.a.p :)

yes..i did check everwhere..top bottom, in the box again and again even though it's clear it's not there.
Do you think they'll deliver it for me? That's lame to buy a dry cabinet and the shelves are not inside.

hehe....its prob misplaced...give the stall a call la....weird to have dry cab no shelves hahaha

i'm just so lucky those days!...
it's like buying a 3 storey house but you can't go the upper floors. ;(

hee... yup.. u are really heng.. I have just bought two sets on wed, mine seemed to be complete set. I think they would deliver to you since its their fault in the first place..

good luck.

wits99 said:
hee... yup.. u are really heng.. I have just bought two sets on wed, mine seemed to be complete set. I think they would deliver to you since its their fault in the first place..

good luck.

cross fingers. hope they do deliver them.
or else, it'll be a pain in the a** just to collect them in Angmokio.. guess their store is around.

Not sure about the 30L, my 60L have 2 shelves. I think the 30L is only 1 shelf.Can anyone comfirm. Better call them ASAP.

If they delivered the 30L to you, they will be obliged to deliver the shelves to you as well.

vince123123 said:
If they delivered the 30L to you, they will be obliged to deliver the shelves to you as well.
IIRC, 30L one is self collect.

Maybe someone took all the tray from your drycab (while in the carrefour) and put on his 30L drycab for spare :bsmilie: .

Regards,
Arto.

If its self collect then its going to be a problem liao :p
In that case the proper recourse is with the retailer, not Digicabi.

DeSwitch said:
Not sure about the 30L, my 60L have 2 shelves. I think the 30L is only 1 shelf.Can anyone comfirm. Better call them ASAP.

30L -> 2 shelf.
Any warranty inside?
I don't think they will sent you the parts, try bring the whole set to exchange for a new one.

I just bought mine from MS photo yesterday..

and can confirmed that it comes with warranty of 5 yrs and 2 metal shelves with thin foam for additional protection..

i called carrrefour a few days ago. They asked me to come and collect the shelves. they wnt deliver to me ..:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.