DigiCabi 30L

Status
Not open for further replies.

aquaobsession

May 14, 2006
Hi guys,

Read the forum a lot yesterday before going out to buy a digicabi 30L. Saw here that the price is $70 from John 3:16, Alan Photo, etc, while more expensive at other shops, including carrefour. Well, guess what, i was quoted $105 at Alan Photo, and $109 at John. Other places I check, I was quoted around $120.

So, if any one of you guys are going to Alan Photo and know you will be getting it at $70, let me know, I will arrange to meet up with you. I am thinking it is because I am not local, and not chinese as well. :) Just my thoughts :)

I hate paying more when you can get it cheaper for the same thing.

Cheers, Christophe

i doubt it is available at $70. it has been around $100 for the past 6 months. probably a discount then or something.

DB-036? it should be around 109 range. unless 2nd hand.

Hi

FYI, the 30L is out of stocks in most of the shops .... Guess wat, Carrefour Suntec has plentiful .. Selling 109SGD which was the retail price from DigiCabi .. Just bought my 50L @ 158 last night ... My advice is to get the minimum 50L .. 30L is not enough ..

Hi

FYI, the 30L is out of stocks in most of the shops .... Guess wat, Carrefour Suntec has plentiful .. Selling 109SGD which was the retail price from DigiCabi .. Just bought my 50L @ 158 last night ... My advice is to get the minimum 50L .. 30L is not enough ..

30L is not enough? 30L is more than enough for me. The volume, of course, depends on the amount of equipment you have.

And the 30L is available at the usual outlets; saw about 5-6 at MS over the weekend.

30L is not enough? 30L is more than enough for me. The volume, of course, depends on the amount of equipment you have.

Regarding space there are two things to consider and everyone needs to find the balance between these 2 poles:
1) How much are you affected by the 'bbb' virus?
2) According Murphy: "If you have space in your cabinet you will use it." (In IT the saying goes "There is never enough disk space.")

Hi

the need for capacity varies among the community. some may even need to find room space to place the dry cabinet.

Hmmm, $109. I remember seeing a few $70 on the forum. Alright! if that is the price, then i shall pay $100+

I just bought my 40d on sunday (had a 30d 2 years ago, but had to sell it to pay rental). Haha, and already got 2 lens on Monday. Aiming for a macro lens today as well. I guess then to play safe, 50L will be alright!

Cheers, Christophe

If you're looking for an excellent condition, but second-hand Digicabi 30L, PM me.

$109 at John.

I am thinking it is because I am not local, and not chinese as well. :) Just my thoughts :)

Hmmm.. so the chinese local can get a better price. Better bring my chinese local friends next time I buy things. :think:

Don't worry bro, he will not cheat you. Btw, I bought mine at John also @ $109.

the need for capacity varies among the community. some may even need to find room space to place the dry cabinet.

Yes, it really depends... My 30L is only enough for 3 SLR bodies, 1 vertical grip, 2 lenses, 1 teleconverter, 2 flashes, about 10 Cokin Series P filters, batteries...... ;)

So i guess a 400D with attached lens & 2 other lens; a prime lens & a zoom lens with a flash is able to go into the 30L cab??

So i guess a 400D with attached lens & 2 other lens; a prime lens & a zoom lens with a flash is able to go into the 30L cab??

Shouldn't be a problem at all, I have a similar set up to yours. Unless, of course, your zoom lens is this big:

sigma200500mm-big-001.jpg

Shouldn't be a problem at all, I have a similar set up to yours. Unless, of course, your zoom lens is this big:

sigma200500mm-big-001.jpg

sigma 200-500mm f2.8 :sweat:

yah maybe that's why i mentioned it varies. :bsmilie:

Hmmm, $109. I remember seeing a few $70 on the forum. Alright! if that is the price, then i shall pay $100+

I just bought my 40d on sunday (had a 30d 2 years ago, but had to sell it to pay rental). Haha, and already got 2 lens on Monday. Aiming for a macro lens today as well. I guess then to play safe, 50L will be alright!

Cheers, Christophe

Bro, pls clear your PM box

juz a small qn... if i rmb correctly, last time there was a mention that the 30L got no free delivery isit? juz wanna cfm b4 i head down to get one in the coming weeks...

30L got free delivery if u buy from digi-cabi website..
but at carrefour they only offer free delivery for purchase of $150 onwards.. or else u need to pay $8 for delivery

yup, no free delivery, except for the 50L

Status
Not open for further replies.