Digi Cabi

Exhaust

Dec 11, 2010
Hi guys, i just bought my dry cabinet: Digi-Cabi DB036.

I have been trying to adjust the RH between 40-50 but it always over shoots 50.. The salesman told me to turn the knob to the middle (12 o'clock) position but it still overshoots 50. Anyone can tell me how to rectify this? thanks!

Also, i noticed theres a green and red light. When i turned the knob anti-clockwise the green light would diminish, and the other way will make the green light come back on. Does this mean that if the green light diminishes = dryer and with the green light = less dry?

Sorry to trouble you guys cause there aint any manual that comes with the cabinet

Turn it all the way to right and leave overnight. It takes some time to hit the optimum 40-50% humidity.

Exhaust said:
Also, i noticed theres a green and red light. When i turned the knob anti-clockwise the green light would diminish, and the other way will make the green light come back on. Does this mean that if the green light diminishes = dryer and with the green light = less dry?

Sorry to trouble you guys cause there aint any manual that comes with the cabinet

Set it at between 12 to 1pm position. By turning the knob clockwise means dryer, anti-clockwise means more humid.

Turn it all the way to right and leave overnight. It takes some time to hit the optimum 40-50% humidity.

Actually what I meant was leaving it overnight for max dryness (clockwise right) and tune it back to 12-2 o'clock position the next morning to maintain the 40-50% :D

I have been trying to adjust the RH between 40-50 but it always over shoots 50.. The salesman told me to turn the knob to the middle (12 o'clock) position but it still overshoots 50. Anyone can tell me how to rectify this? thanks!
Did you notice the colour scale? Red, Green, Blue? If your RH is still above the target then turn the knob towards the red (=dry) colour. Forget about 12 o'clock or whatnot positions, they will vary between different sets and different room conditions. The effect should kick in within 30min..1h for your small cabinet so that within one day you should reach target RH.

just remanber green, blue, red..
red side for lower RH %..green side for higher %..
so turn accordingly and observe.

For Digicabi, if you turn the knob to clockwise position, it'll go dryer (lower RH values). It doesn't mean that it is working only when the green light is ON. The green light will only be ON when the humidity in the box is way above the desired setting while the dehumidifying unit is working to achieve that setting.