Digi-Cabi

Status
Not open for further replies.

mustdoit

Apr 1, 2006
Dear all,

I am intending to buy a dry cabi.
There is a lot of people who recommended this and would like to seek advise on those who have used it.
Looking at AD70L.

Anyone can advise.

Cheers

get a big size one. don't waste your money on small ones... soon outgrow it. :cool:

get a big size one. don't waste your money on small ones... soon outgrow it. :cool:

It depends on what equipment u have. No point buying until so large but yr equipment also not much.

I got an AD-060, large enough.

yeah. just don't catch the buy buy buy virus! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: worst than bird flu. :sweat:

I've got the old and new versions of the AD-60 stacked on top of one another. I've got to say the newer version is built even stronger. The old one has been running for like 3 years with no problems :)

Cheers and thanks a MIL

Hey guys, i just got my 70l model and the digital humidifier display eats up my batteries like pancakes! One alkaline battery only lasts for 3-4 days. Am i doing something wrong here? :dunno:

Hey guys, i just got my 70l model and the digital humidifier display eats up my batteries like pancakes! One alkaline battery only lasts for 3-4 days. Am i doing something wrong here? :dunno:
Me one single AAA alkaline battery can last long for ~10 months. Something wrong with your battery. Where do you buy that battery?

Regards,
Arto.

Me one single AAA alkaline battery can last long for ~10 months. Something wrong with your battery. Where do you buy that battery?

Regards,
Arto.

Hmmm... something wrong with my display i think. I use duracell battery and changed 3 times already.

Hmmm... something wrong with my display i think. I use duracell battery and changed 3 times already.
Call your dry cab manufacturer. If that Digi-Cabi, it have 5 years warranty IIRC.

Another thing to check before call them, what is your expiry date of the battery?

Regards,
Arto.

Sounds scary leh.. think if budget constraint I will consider HD-70 instead... analog meter no hazzle :lovegrin:

Sounds scary leh.. think if budget constraint I will consider HD-70 instead... analog meter no hazzle :lovegrin:

Yup, i may consider buying one from those DIY shops to put inside my dry-cabinet instead. Don't trust the sensor already. Anyway, i just bought a fresh pack of AAA duracells and put one in. Hopefully this one lasts. :dunno:

The digital meter is nice & fancy to have but i have to agree that having an analog meter is hassle free.
I've had my dry cabinet with analog display for 18 years already (not digi cabi but its another brand) and its really convenient not having to worry about the batteries since then. My 2 cents.

You got to be kidding..
Im using the default one gotten bout 2 weeks ago
still going strong ;)

I just got one last week, so let me share here..

Called up digi cabi to check with them

the 50L and 70L are newer models with better system that dehumidify faster..
and yes, after a few days of running, the cab is able to go from 60% down to 30% within jus a couple of hrs..

From what i have researched, the older models like the 60 and 80 uses different system for analogue and digital, with the digital one being superior

I considered the 60 and 80...Because carrafour carries them and you can get a 5% rebate. Supposingly they dont carry the 50 n 70 as they are not able to update their system on new products so often.

Decided to order the 70 because it is the newer system, and decided to pay 188 for digital instead of 168 for analogue for the extra feebies ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.