Digi cabi is working or not ?

anumeha

May 2, 2007
My digi cab has two lights one red and the other one is green but right now none of them is blinking or any thing .The rh is whatever the present one like 75 to 80 % .so rally not sure that is it working or brain dead ? It is digi cabi AD 060.:dunno:

My digi cab has two lights one red and the other one is green but right now none of them is blinking or any thing .The rh is whatever the present one like 75 to 80 % .so rally not sure that is it working or brain dead ? It is digi cabi AD 060.:dunno:

Yah cfm not working you need to bring to yck to change the humidifier unit

the red light should be on to show the power...

the green light should be constant not blinking...

maybe you can try power down and then up again.. if not then just unscrew the humidifier portion and bring it to the service center...

under warranty then no problem..
:thumbsup:

Did you remember to turn on the switch at the power point in the 1st place?

Erm I think I facing the same problem. After my wife plug at the power plug and when I plug back switch on power, neither the green nor red indicator light up. Damn lousy. Mine only 1 month plus so fast encounter this problem already f*^%# up. Should had buy Aipo instead.:thumbsd:

Erm I think I facing the same problem. After my wife plug at the power plug and when I plug back switch on power, neither the green nor red indicator light up. Damn lousy. Mine only 1 month plus so fast encounter this problem already f*^%# up. Should had buy Aipo instead.:thumbsd:

Used mine for well over 2 years.... no problem. :think:

Over a year, only problem I had was some battery problem once.