digi-cabi dry cabinet

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaron001

Sep 29, 2004
serangoon area
Anyone using the same model.....can anyone tell me what do the 2 red and green led inside the cabinet indicate? is one telling you that the power is "on" and the other telling u that it is still dehumidifying and not reach stability lvl? if so, which is which?

I've run in the cabinet for abt 24hrs now but can't seem to get the cabinet to settle at a specific % yet. currently still jumping down 1% abt every hour for the pass 3-4 hrs. now its abt 45%. i heard that it'll be safest to leave it at 50% without equipment?

Frankly I have two of these and never read the manual. But what I do is lock the cabinets with the keys. It seems to create a better seal around the door area.

Hi,

I'm using Digi-cabi DB-036 model ...30L one.

Can anyone tell me how to set the min and max...I want to set the range from 45% to 55%. But can't seems to set it as the hydrometer will go below 45%...

The instruction in the package is for DB-040 model...look similar but will not work one DB-036.

Anyone can enlighten me please. Question is how to set the range? :dunno: :dunno:
Thanks

I have the same model and I don't think you cn set min-max. Just adjust the dial that's inside at the back until you get it stable - depends on how often you open it and the conditions in the room it's in, e.g. air-conditioning. It took me a few days, but I got to sit at around 45 degrees most of the time.

cyber_m0nkey said:
I have the same model and I don't think you cn set min-max. Just adjust the dial that's inside at the back until you get it stable - depends on how often you open it and the conditions in the room it's in, e.g. air-conditioning. It took me a few days, but I got to sit at around 45 degrees most of the time.

Oh...just as i suspected. When I first bought, I just turn the dial to 'B' (so called normal)...i think 'A' is high percent and 'C' is low percent'

So can i check your dial should be between A and B? Initally i turn to B and the % usually drop below 40%....

Status
Not open for further replies.