Digi Cabi DB-036: How to adjust height of trays

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeAnCoLd

Nov 10, 2008
Hi Guys,

just bought a dry cabi. Read from web sites that I should be able to adjust the height of the trays in it. But after fiddling with it for a while, I can't seem to do so. Can someone please advise? The trays seem to be attached to 4 plastic tabs which are inserted into the recession of the cabinet at the sides. No matter how I shift it, the rigid tray won't come out.

You should be able to do so by 1st, removing the tray out of the cabinet, then removing the tray holders by tilting them 45 degrees upwards.

Do the reverse method when trying to place the tray holders and tray back.

I've tried at Carrefour when buying this cabinet but have not actually done any shifting of the tray placements in my cabinet yet.

NovJoe.

Thanks. As I suspected - theres something different with my cabi. There are no holders. The trays have these extended plastic tabs at four corners which are inserted into the recessions of the cabinet. As such, I cannot remove the trays. I am one darn unlucky person. Everything I buy has a problem. sigh... Anyone else has this problem?

You should be able to do so by 1st, removing the tray out of the cabinet, then removing the tray holders by tilting them 45 degrees upwards.

Do the reverse method when trying to place the tray holders and tray back.

I've tried at Carrefour when buying this cabinet but have not actually done any shifting of the tray placements in my cabinet yet.

NovJoe.

Those are the tray holders. You can remove them with the method.

Give me a minute. I'll test out mine now.

NovJoe.

Ok, I've tested out.

The DC-036 is a bit different from the bigger brothers with tabs. Instead it is much easier to remove.

You just need to push the tray from left to right and tilt the tray a little to remove it (just be extra careful here) and Voila! The tray is out.

When placing back the tray, just slot into the right side fully, then push and slot it to the left and you are done.

Hmm... ok thanks. so there's nothing wrong with my cabi? I'll chekc it out later. :thumbsup:

Ok, I've tested out.

The DC-036 is a bit different from the bigger brothers with tabs. Instead it is much easier to remove.

You just need to push the tray from left to right and tilt the tray a little to remove it (just be extra careful here) and Voila! The tray is out.

When placing back the tray, just slot into the right side fully, then push and slot it to the left and you are done.

You sure yours is plastic, cos mine is metal corners that I can easily take out. And I remember that I have to install the trays by myself.

It is one whole piece of metal tray that has the 4 stubs at the sides for slotting in and out of the cabinet.

Not sure if its metal or plastic. Was in a rush this morning. Didn't want to force it, fearing it might break. Guess I have to use a little moe force. Mine came with the trays in the slots already.

You sure yours is plastic, cos mine is metal corners that I can easily take out. And I remember that I have to install the trays by myself.

Don't worry, you'll be fine as I've tested removing already.

NovJoe.

I just bot mine too. the new version got no metal holder... you need to push the plastic either to the right or left to unlock it then you slowly tilt up or down to take it up..

dun force up or down.. first step must push right or left.

Alright! I managed to remove the trays. Thanks pal. The material feels very much plastic to me. Anyway, didn't break anything. haha :D

NovJoe.

Yea, the newer versions come with plastic trays + an updated instruction manual with English that makes sense and has more detailed operating instructions.

where is the warranty card located?

warranty card is not in the box right? get from the shop right?

NovJoe.

hey thanks for the advice bro, i got the new version with entirely plastic trays myself.
having big problems trying to remove the tray in the first place, shall go try out later! ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.