Digi-Cabi DB-036 30L Red/Green LED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

donchua

Nov 30, 2004
Tampines
Any body Used Digi-cabi 30L or same series?
Just bought the Digi-cabi 30L dry cabinet.
The green LED won't turn off even the set RH value reach?
Thanks.

same problem i have... my setting is between A and B now.. it is best set to B. However, my experience is that, it will go even lower to 40%. Setting in between A & B gives me about 50% - 55%. anything lower, very hard to maintian.. it goes all the way down below 40%.. you know how to twight this? pls do share...

digicab has this problem....the LEDs will not turn off.....it may cause warming in your dry cabinet due to the heat dissipation from the light source.The equipment you put near to the LEDs will become a bit warm.Keep monitor your cabinet temperature....For me,i taken out the whole circuit and put it outside the box.....My suggestion is to buy better brand of cabinet other than Digicab....

eason said:
digicab has this problem....the LEDs will not turn off.....it may cause warming in your dry cabinet due to the heat dissipation from the light source.The equipment you put near to the LEDs will become a bit warm.Keep monitor your cabinet temperature....For me,i taken out the whole circuit and put it outside the box.....My suggestion is to buy better brand of cabinet other than Digicab....

How you take the circuit out and how you put it outsude?
Got any pic to show?
Thanks.

eason said:

I've the same digicab too and the green LED doesn't switched off. Which circuit did you remove? do you mean you re-wired your circuit?

Just called up Digihub, was told the green light won't be off as to maintain
the RH value that has been set.

BTW, anybody manage to place the tray on the 1st layer?
Mine seem to be block by the circuit inside.
Only able to place the tray on the 2and layer.

i just bought a digi cabi about a month ago. Strange thing is, I don't see any green light that is mentioned here. The light that is perpetually on which is inside is red? It's never turned green is that normal? :confused: thanks

samgoh said:
i just bought a digi cabi about a month ago. Strange thing is, I don't see any green light that is mentioned here. The light that is perpetually on which is inside is red? It's never turned green is that normal? :confused: thanks

what model is yours?
Mine is DB-036 30L which got A Red LED and a Green LED, 2 LEDs.

mine is the same model as yours..2 Led lights. But only the red one lights up. I've never seen the green one light up before..

samgoh said:
mine is the same model as yours..2 Led lights. But only the red one lights up. I've never seen the green one light up before..

Digihub told me that the dehumidifier is working if the Green light is on.
If, off mean the dehumidifier is not working or we off it by turning the RH knob
to 'C' position.
If you cabi is working ok with the LED, think the LED faulty liao or you call up
Digihub to check.

thanks i will call the digicabi tomorrow to check! thanks for bringing it up !!

hi donchua, just curious. Is it normal for both teh Red and Green light to be on at the same time? Or is it just one or the other or both...and when u turn the knob clockwise, does the green light get brighter?
thanks! :)

samgoh said:
hi donchua, just curious. Is it normal for both teh Red and Green light to be on at the same time? Or is it just one or the other or both...and when u turn the knob clockwise, does the green light get brighter?
thanks! :)

Yes, it is normal for both light to be on.
Yes, the green light will get brighter when knok turn clockwise.
So does your set green light on when knob turn clockwise?

thanks donchua!

Yes, the green light turns on, but the light comes on erratically, so i'll probably call digicab tom morning to find out why! ;)

where do u get the dry cabinet ?

chercm said:
where do u get the dry cabinet ?

You stay AMK can just get from Ms Color but call them to check stock.
If near, can just drop by.

I also got a 30L @ $99 from MS colour amk
Both red and green LED lights up at the while .. i suppose

I just turn to around 10 o'clock .. value around 48-50

Am i correct ? lolz

for 20L and 30L what is the difference ?

10l? ;p

simon80 said:
I also got a 30L @ $99 from MS colour amk
Both red and green LED lights up at the while .. i suppose

I just turn to around 10 o'clock .. value around 48-50

Am i correct ? lolz

My 30L now at around 10 o'clock and value around 46-49.
I also put an analog which I remoived from my old dry boy into the cabi.
Reading on the analog meter is 51%.
Will do a salf test on the analog meter and see how.

Status
Not open for further replies.