Digi-Cabi DB-036 30L Red/Green LED.


Status
Not open for further replies.

donchua

Senior Member
Nov 30, 2004
8,167
0
0
Tampines
#1
Any body Used Digi-cabi 30L or same series?
Just bought the Digi-cabi 30L dry cabinet.
The green LED won't turn off even the set RH value reach?
Thanks.
 

goo82sg

New Member
Feb 10, 2005
332
0
0
35
#2
same problem i have... my setting is between A and B now.. it is best set to B. However, my experience is that, it will go even lower to 40%. Setting in between A & B gives me about 50% - 55%. anything lower, very hard to maintian.. it goes all the way down below 40%.. you know how to twight this? pls do share...
 

eason

New Member
Oct 15, 2004
193
0
0
#3
digicab has this problem....the LEDs will not turn off.....it may cause warming in your dry cabinet due to the heat dissipation from the light source.The equipment you put near to the LEDs will become a bit warm.Keep monitor your cabinet temperature....For me,i taken out the whole circuit and put it outside the box.....My suggestion is to buy better brand of cabinet other than Digicab....
 

donchua

Senior Member
Nov 30, 2004
8,167
0
0
Tampines
#4
eason said:
digicab has this problem....the LEDs will not turn off.....it may cause warming in your dry cabinet due to the heat dissipation from the light source.The equipment you put near to the LEDs will become a bit warm.Keep monitor your cabinet temperature....For me,i taken out the whole circuit and put it outside the box.....My suggestion is to buy better brand of cabinet other than Digicab....
How you take the circuit out and how you put it outsude?
Got any pic to show?
Thanks.
 

billpepsi

New Member
Jan 2, 2005
1,269
0
0
The 3rd Rock
#5
eason said:
digicab has this problem....the LEDs will not turn off.....it may cause warming in your dry cabinet due to the heat dissipation from the light source.The equipment you put near to the LEDs will become a bit warm.Keep monitor your cabinet temperature....For me,i taken out the whole circuit and put it outside the box.....My suggestion is to buy better brand of cabinet other than Digicab....

I've the same digicab too and the green LED doesn't switched off. Which circuit did you remove? do you mean you re-wired your circuit?
 

donchua

Senior Member
Nov 30, 2004
8,167
0
0
Tampines
#6
Just called up Digihub, was told the green light won't be off as to maintain
the RH value that has been set.

BTW, anybody manage to place the tray on the 1st layer?
Mine seem to be block by the circuit inside.
Only able to place the tray on the 2and layer.
 

samgoh

New Member
Mar 12, 2005
805
0
0
Seletar Hills
#7
i just bought a digi cabi about a month ago. Strange thing is, I don't see any green light that is mentioned here. The light that is perpetually on which is inside is red? It's never turned green is that normal? :confused: thanks
 

donchua

Senior Member
Nov 30, 2004
8,167
0
0
Tampines
#8
samgoh said:
i just bought a digi cabi about a month ago. Strange thing is, I don't see any green light that is mentioned here. The light that is perpetually on which is inside is red? It's never turned green is that normal? :confused: thanks
what model is yours?
Mine is DB-036 30L which got A Red LED and a Green LED, 2 LEDs.
 

samgoh

New Member
Mar 12, 2005
805
0
0
Seletar Hills
#9
mine is the same model as yours..2 Led lights. But only the red one lights up. I've never seen the green one light up before..
 

donchua

Senior Member
Nov 30, 2004
8,167
0
0
Tampines
#10
samgoh said:
mine is the same model as yours..2 Led lights. But only the red one lights up. I've never seen the green one light up before..
Digihub told me that the dehumidifier is working if the Green light is on.
If, off mean the dehumidifier is not working or we off it by turning the RH knob
to 'C' position.
If you cabi is working ok with the LED, think the LED faulty liao or you call up
Digihub to check.
 

samgoh

New Member
Mar 12, 2005
805
0
0
Seletar Hills
#12
hi donchua, just curious. Is it normal for both teh Red and Green light to be on at the same time? Or is it just one or the other or both...and when u turn the knob clockwise, does the green light get brighter?
thanks! :)
 

donchua

Senior Member
Nov 30, 2004
8,167
0
0
Tampines
#13
samgoh said:
hi donchua, just curious. Is it normal for both teh Red and Green light to be on at the same time? Or is it just one or the other or both...and when u turn the knob clockwise, does the green light get brighter?
thanks! :)
Yes, it is normal for both light to be on.
Yes, the green light will get brighter when knok turn clockwise.
So does your set green light on when knob turn clockwise?
 

samgoh

New Member
Mar 12, 2005
805
0
0
Seletar Hills
#14
thanks donchua!

Yes, the green light turns on, but the light comes on erratically, so i'll probably call digicab tom morning to find out why! ;)
 

donchua

Senior Member
Nov 30, 2004
8,167
0
0
Tampines
#16
chercm said:
where do u get the dry cabinet ?
You stay AMK can just get from Ms Color but call them to check stock.
If near, can just drop by.
 

simon80

Deregistered
Oct 8, 2004
1,469
0
0
#17
I also got a 30L @ $99 from MS colour amk
Both red and green LED lights up at the while .. i suppose

I just turn to around 10 o'clock .. value around 48-50

Am i correct ? lolz
 

donchua

Senior Member
Nov 30, 2004
8,167
0
0
Tampines
#20
simon80 said:
I also got a 30L @ $99 from MS colour amk
Both red and green LED lights up at the while .. i suppose

I just turn to around 10 o'clock .. value around 48-50

Am i correct ? lolz
My 30L now at around 10 o'clock and value around 46-49.
I also put an analog which I remoived from my old dry boy into the cabi.
Reading on the analog meter is 51%.
Will do a salf test on the analog meter and see how.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom