DIGI CABI 30l users pls respond/ /

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bought a Digi Cabi 30l. THre is no light anwhere?

is there suppose to be one?

pls help

is it the DB-036?

if so there is a red and green light indicator
inside the cabinet beside those knobs.

mine has no bulb or watsoever on the side.

only in green bulb ting on the knob but not light on it too.

the "NEW" DB-036 models do "NOT" have the two led (green and red) indicators.

near the knob should have 2 light indicator for red(above) and green(below).
check by opening the drybox for a while and close it again. See if your hygrometer registers the drop of humidity(testing if the device works).
ps. sorry this is only for older model, as pointed by ryechua :)

then I suppose you have nothing to worry about.
However, I am surprised that the newer models do not have lights. Thought at least they serve their purpose as an indicator or some fanciful lighting :p

yah the device is working fine . reading at 52

If your reading is around the 50 region, then there should be no lights from the LED knob. There is a green/blue/red scale inside, if you turn the knob all the way to red, then the LED will lights up.

For cameras and lenses, the range is about 45-50, so the knob should be pointing around the 12 o'clock. Don't worry, mine's a DB-036 too.

yah the device is working fine . reading at 52
do you happen to get from amk hub too? mine is quite a new batch,no light.
Only when it reach "certain" point then will have green light for awhile,otherwise is no light.
i have problem reading where the point is,so i just shine a torchlight in.

Six-GHz and zaxh81 were right. The new models don't come with two lights, and the knob light don't seem to turn on inside recommended operating range for cameras.

This question seem to surface every two weeks.

For mine, if I set the knob to 12 o' clock position, it'll register 41-43% too powerful, so I turn it to 10 O' clock and see 50%. :)

For mine, if I set the knob to 12 o' clock position, it'll register 41-43% too powerful, so I turn it to 10 O' clock and see 50%. :)

great,mine is 8pm position then see 43%.:bsmilie:

mine is spoilt after 6 mth of use only..

!@#!$and they want me to remove the dehumidifier myself and bring down to their company to service..

hai..it costs onli $100 per cabinet and so much trouble for it..

mine is spoilt after 6 mth of use only..

!@#!$and they want me to remove the dehumidifier myself and bring down to their company to service..

hai..it costs onli $100 per cabinet and so much trouble for it..

Is yours the old or new version?

great,mine is 8pm position then see 43%.:bsmilie:

If you put bags and other fabric made things inside, the humidity reading is quite a bit higher. Hope that helps.

Mine just gotten it recently, no light too. Reading at 53% @ 12 O'clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.