Diffuser recomand for nissin di866

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben siow

Sep 26, 2009
hi all need some advice on which diffuser is better for di866

i have been considering at either clear light dome and another one flash reflector by
artworkphoto.com open to more comments thanks

I like to use bounce card, so have never really considered using a flash diffuser for the photos I take.

But the choice of a diffuser is really varied.
The 'best' choice is not necessarily clear (pardon the pun).
It might be the most value-for-money.
It might be the lightest and smallest to carry around.
It might be the one that diffuses the light the most.

I like to use bounce card, so have never really considered using a flash diffuser for the photos I take.

But the choice of a diffuser is really varied.
The 'best' choice is not necessarily clear (pardon the pun).
It might be the most value-for-money.
It might be the lightest and smallest to carry around.
It might be the one that diffuses the light the most.

Bro I heard Demb is quite good. I don't even know who sells them now... :confused:

someone in mass market is selling demb pro , the review seems gd and got a friend in cs using it but kinda expensive for just a diffuser was thinking getting a flash reflector and self Diy the front diffuser somehow i have seen that material somewhere... cant recall for now .:dunno:

Last edited:
I use SoftLite diffuser. Flexible mounting with rubber bands, can be used on many flashes. Either usable as bounce card or with diffuser in front. Disassembled it's flat sheets of plastic, easy to pack.

I use SoftLite diffuser. Flexible mounting with rubber bands, can be used on many flashes. Either usable as bounce card or with diffuser in front. Disassembled it's flat sheets of plastic, easy to pack.

i see where u get it and how much ?

thanks for the link

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.