--- Difficult To Please

Lady bosses are difficult to please.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafael

Deregistered
Jul 5, 2007
I feel that most (if not all) lady bosses are difficult to please.
They like to blame others when something goes wrong.
Do you agree?

u've lady boss?
agree...some quite fierce :sweat:

I went for an interview not long back and the dept head is a lady. One of the first few questions being asked is whether I'm comfortable working with a female boss. I think previous male employees must have a tough time working with her...at least that's how they made me feel :dunno:

Do you agree?
I think these are 2 questions......

I do notice that here (and in Asia in general) it is not easy for the people to admit mistakes.....they would rather walk away when they made a mistake.

In my previous job we had (expensive) lab machines and some people just didn't know how to use them, but still did use them instead of asking others. And when the machine got damaged, no one knew who did it......thats what you get when you want to share equipment with others to save costs for the institute

HS

It's still their motherly instinct at work here! :bsmilie::bsmilie: and you were still naughty!

:bsmilie:

they see all the employees as their babies.

I think these are 2 questions......

I do notice that here (and in Asia in general) it is not easy for the people to admit mistakes.....they would rather walk away when they made a mistake.

HS

hah, i totally agree!!

sorry is the hardest word to say. :rolleyes:

I've had several female bosses before, and they were wonderful to work with. :cool:

What it boils down to is fostering avenues for better communications. Accept it or not, women and men think and process information very differently.

Do you agree?

if they like to blame others use martial arts lorh. let me teach u some. hope this helps, its work very well in my school. i use it on teachers during project works

Rule No.1:

Anything that is not your business, is not your business.

Name: Bai Yun Zhang (White Cloud Palm)
Description: Diverts all forces directed at you else where. Preferably having someone to absorb the damage.
Effect: Forms a white mist as you strike, thus creating a smoke screen.
Origins: Master of White Cloud Manor

Scenario:

Boss: "Ah Tan ar! I got some task for you ..."
Tan: "Sorry ar Boss, my wife at the hospital I need to go. Ah Lim! Boss wants to see you!"
Lim: "Yes Boss?"

Self-Explanation: You do not have to do everything by yourself. If you carry everything on your shoulder, you are going to breakdown someday. Leave it to someone better for the job, you have something else to do.

Rule No.2

When things take a wrong turn, you do not have to carry all the responsibilities. You must realise it is not your fault that everything is going wrong. Do not take it too hard on yourself.

Name: Wu Du Zhang (Palm of Divine Serpent)
Description: Poison people to save yourself
Effect: Shares damage with your target
Origins: Li Mochou

Example:
Boss: "Ah Tan, what the hell is this? You trying to get us into trouble?"
Tan: "Not me do one. It is ah lim who did it for me. Aiyo now we in deep trouble."
Boss: "Call that ah lim in NOW. ARGH!"

Self-Explanation: I am not the only one involved in this. Why should I take all the blame?

haha...hilarious..
i tink its more true its more difficult to work with females due to their PMS?
besides that they are more stubborn, and everything hv to go by the book even when they know when shortcuts are absolutely safe to take.
but overall impression still depends on individual's character which is irregardless of sexes.

but guys do hv a greater degree of tolerance, more chin chai and generous. they focus on solving the problem, while females focus on who caused the problem.

Last edited:
I am working for a female expat who is the head of the whole project (I'm currently on a project).

Is she hard to please? No, not at all.

She works harder than anyone, has to attend the daily teleconference call at 6:45AM and leaves the office at dunno what time.

In fact, I pity her!

We'll they are generally fine. And might understand you better than male counterparts. So give them their fair share of respect too.

GMAN

She works harder than anyone, has to attend the daily teleconference call at 6:45AM and leaves the office at dunno what time.

In fact, I pity her!

I love to work for this type of boss u noe?

Used to have one, but anyway, he's going to resign soon....:cry:

There was once an event to cover, and by right, I'm not involved in it because have been working hard on the other event the previous few nights.... So by right is rest day for me.

But, there was this last min event which needed some help. There is only two person in the whole dept which could do the job..... It's quite technical in nature..... The other guy was unfortunately sick. So, it down to me or my boss ownself whack the situation without the relevant knowledge......

He approached me and ask for help, but he also told me that if i'm not comfortable with it, then its ok. And he meant it..... Even if i don't do, there probably won't be anything that will happen to me....

Anyway, then later i found out that due to the lack of manpower for that night event, he is doing all the sai kang by himself for that night.... So, i couldn't bear the sight of it and eventually i helped him. But I know, I'm not doing the company a favour/job, I'm actually doing my boss a favour. If it was somebody else, fat hope..... I will be going home on time...

Anyway, never worked under any female boss before, but worked with some of them before(diff dept).... They seem generally fine....

Single, female bosses over 30 are hard to please.

It is even harder if you are working in a female environment.

It is even harder if your female boss is an auditor / accountant.

Above is base on own personnel experiences.

it is not difficult to win their hearts if your heart is focussed on work.

if you think too much about their pms and menopause that alter their behavior, then it is not helping the situation. How you think will reflect on how you act. So, dont think they dont know you are mocking at them. I can guarantee they can sense it.:bsmilie:

i don't deal with lady boss, i will deal directly with her boss, which is a man...

Single, female bosses over 30 are hard to please.

It is even harder if you are working in a female environment.

It is even harder if your female boss is an auditor / accountant.

Above is base on own personnel experiences.
Alamak! My girlfriend is over 30, and accountant..........what am I going to do if I marry her?

HS

Status
Not open for further replies.