Differences between 14-45, 14-54 & 50-200 ZD

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightpiper

Oct 20, 2003
i got this from myfourthirds.com, it shows u the differences between these lenses. if u have been wondering whats the optical quality like for the 14-54 vs the cheapo 14-45, search no more...

the answer:
http://www.myfourthirds.com/document.php?id=16467

there r 3 links, the 1st shows u 14-45 vs 14-54 at different apertures. the other 2 shows u the difference between the 2 kit lenses & the 50-200.

this shud give u a good idea which to BUY LAH!! :devil: :bsmilie:

nightpiper said:
i got this from myfourthirds.com, it shows u the differences between these lenses. if u have been wondering whats the optical quality like for the 14-54 vs the cheapo 14-45, search no more...

the answer:
http://www.myfourthirds.com/document.php?id=16467

there r 3 links, the 1st shows u 14-45 vs 14-54 at different apertures. the other 2 shows u the difference between the 2 kit lenses & the 50-200.

this shud give u a good idea which to BUY LAH!! :devil: :bsmilie:

BUY BUY BUY the images speak for themselfs

:bsmilie:

a pic speaks a thousand words. that link really saves a lot of talking & typing. :bsmilie:

BUY LAH!!

nightpiper said:
a pic speaks a thousand words. that link really saves a lot of talking & typing. :bsmilie:

BUY LAH!!

Nightpiper,

You mention you are going to show us something ... are you going to update us soon?:devil:

serene said:
Nightpiper,

You mention you are going to show us something ... are you going to update us soon?

not quite ready yet i m afraid. but can show a little bit juz for u guys to expect what is coming...

HamBurglar.jpg

Fries.jpg

mouse.jpg

i will probably reveal whats to come after CNY. juz borrowed a EX 25 ext tube from Lord Chii during the weekend for some experiment, i beg forgiveness from u guys. have a little patience & u shall see the beauty within the champ. :devil:

in the mean time, check out the bokeh from the images above. all taken at F2.8, uncrop as it is & they r sharp. amazing from such an old champ. ;)

Amazing! The close to life colors and close to life images.

all 3 pics got Mc/Mac as the common theme :think: :dunno:

burger said:
all 3 pics got Mc/Mac as the common theme :think: :dunno:

wow burger, that didn't cross my mind. :bsmilie: no... nothing to do with Mc or mac la.

u have a detective mind. :bsmilie: ok juz for u, this extra pic is again at F2.8

red_flower.jpg

hi, nightpiper, just wondering you are using the EX25 with which lens ah? you've stated 3 lens up in your title.. :dunno:

nightpiper said:
wow burger, that didn't cross my mind. :bsmilie: no... nothing to do with Mc or mac la.

u have a detective mind. :bsmilie: ok juz for u, this extra pic is again at F2.8

hmm

chio chio .... blur blur
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.