difference between CS2 and CS3

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeanie

May 19, 2005
can someone enlighten me please?

Different layout, 3D manipulation of images comes to mind.

And how does one appy to be one of your toyboy?

Different layout, 3D manipulation of images comes to mind.

And how does one appy to be one of your toyboy?

how to apply?must be tall, buff.:bsmilie:

what's 3D mani?u mean like those images you wear glasses and it pops out of your screen?

other than these 2 diff...you mean that's all?

so is it worth buying when it hits the shelves?

Tall AND buff?

Darn. Would you accept medium and huggable?

what's 3D mani?u mean like those images you wear glasses and it pops out of your screen?

Not quite. Say you want to do a product mockup (say a drink can) with your pictures on it. CS3 allows you to quickly wrap your picture on a 3D model, rather than a tedious cut and paste job (if it is even possible in the first place)

The example I saw was a mockup of a CD case. They very quickly wrapped an image around the CD casing. When they manipulate the model (eg, open and close) the image changed correspondingly as well.

I'm using PSCS3 (public beta) now. Besides a new user interface, it has a number of new or improved features, which include: quick select, refine edge, new black & white conversion, smart filter, etc. Some of these features are illustrated by Russell Brown and Radiant Vista. As the public beta does not have the features of the CS3 Extended edition (or maybe they are there, just that I have not found it), so I have no idea how the 3D and motion support work.

I'm using PSCS3 (public beta) now. Besides a new user interface, it has a number of new or improved features, which include: quick select, refine edge, new black & white conversion, smart filter, etc. Some of these features are illustrated by Russell Brown and Radiant Vista. As the public beta does not have the features of the CS3 Extended edition (or maybe they are there, just that I have not found it), so I have no idea how the 3D and motion support work.

thanks celeste.:thumbsup:

but your friends and your enemy are sleeping together

too bad lor.that's their personal prob mah....nothing to do with my interest in photog.:sticktong

im using cs2 now on my intel based imac... i use a tablet to do my DI and i noticed that everytime i pick a spot to do my healing tool the cursor lags a little bit, its very irritating..
my friend say its because that cs2 is not optimised for the intel macs... and the cs3 will solve that

any expert opinion out there?

this is true..

apple claims that they're going to get rid of the problem.. umm.. with leopard. dunno, whether it'll be gone with cs3 running on tiger.

http://appleinsider.com/article.php?id=2589

think according to the article it's because in tiger os x has to manage a big cache all the time. but there's a plugin to 'diable vm buffering'.. um i dunno where. haha

Where can I get the public beta?

Status
Not open for further replies.