Die Die where to sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fintan

Oct 16, 2004
West
I have a konica Minolta Z3 that no one on clubsnap wants to buy due to obvious reasons.

Any shops that buy cameras as 2nd hand?

fintan said:
I have a konica Minolta Z3 that no one on clubsnap wants to buy due to obvious reasons.

hmmm what's the "obvious reason" that caused no one on CS to wanna buy the Z3? something wrong with the camera?

can always sell it on yahoo auctions? But you should try to be truthful about the condition of the camera if there's anything wrong with it.

there are so many cameras out in the market superior to the Z3.

No problems with the camera , just want to sell it to get a 350D.

Die die for sure cash converter will take in your camera.
Provided you are not fussy with price.

to help your sales, price it at $200 or less if u havent already done so. state that it is for budget users. then hope that some student or foreign worker will buy it. going to cash converrter is no point..they offer too low.

you can consider TCW, Prime (next to CP), or Alex (near EG). even if they don't buy it from you (or direct trade-in), they may still consider placing it there for consignment sale.

Not being able to sell may be due to yr asking price too high, or the cam being too old or something.

Try 2nd hand shops as said earlier.

fintan said:

No offence, but if nobody here wants it (and CS is a pretty large community), why would 2nd hand camera shops want it? (Unless you practically give it to them for free). :think:

Nay,,, no offence taken... i just sold my Z3 to Alex photo for $110...no choice man..i was cornered. If i dragged this on , i wouldn't have the $$ for a 2nd hand 350D.

goodness $110? i would have kept it and use as a pns backup camera...

i am still keeping my c5050z olympus till now.... 2 years older than your z3 hehehe

slooow said:
goodness $110? i would have kept it and use as a pns backup camera...

i am still keeping my c5050z olympus till now.... 2 years older than your z3 hehehe

I think its a little too big for a bring-anywhere pns to complement a dSLR... still I would have kept it.... $110 can't really go very far in the realm of dSLRs....

yup yup, maybe keep it as a cam that u will bring to places that isnt that safe to lug ur dslr around?

110...... judging the price u bought.... huge depreciation! :bheart:

i really had no choice , i was short by a couple of tens of dollars , wanted to make sure i had enough to buy the 350D..or else it might get snapped up. And its the june holidays..so not working.:)

icic... nvm lah, buy liao dont go and think liao!

my fren also want to sell his old ixus, i think will get lower than ur Z3

fintan said:
Nay,,, no offence taken... i just sold my Z3 to Alex photo for $110...no choice man..i was cornered. If i dragged this on , i wouldn't have the $$ for a 2nd hand 350D.

Seriously i would rather keep it then to sell at $110. U will never know when u will need it for travelling.:confused:

I'm sure a good working Z3 can sell for more than $110 at the B/S section here.. I for one would be interested.. ;p

Hi...i own a Z3 b4 n managed to sell it off fer $300 on yahoo auction...
That was in early march....
can sae that i was quite lucky.... ;p
u might wanna try there too...
No body wants to buy a product if it's poorly packaged,
so make sure that u put a couple of nice pics and a gd explaination of the specs...
Gd luck to u! ;)

a big loss....agreed with rest should have kept it for own use....too kan cheong liao la
u..haiz

well hope newbies can learn from this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.