Die die must go Western Paradise

UncleFai

Mar 10, 2010
Singapore
http://www.vox.com/2015/6/23/8823349/immigration-system-broken

I know several of his type... see themselves as Americans already - but America don't want them... so still trying... one Singaporean friend I know, studied and worked there... then lost his job, could not find one to his liking so LL have to come back... living with parents now... last I spoke to him, I asked him if I can help him look for a job here, he said "no need, not looking for a job here... looking for a job in the U.S. so that I can go back." Now he just spends his time posting on FB berating things here...

Last edited:
One possible solution is to find an American wife there. Can stay there slowly find a job.

One possible solution is to find an American wife there. Can stay there slowly find a job.

Well, he divorced his Singaporean wife... not sure if that's the plan...

Grass could be greener on the other side...

Greener glass is not use to us as we are not cows. :)
But bigger moons in western paradise are always wonderful to watch. :bsmilie:

2DVvhfr.jpg

For a Singaporean die die wants to return to America for what? Singapore CEO can get more pay than PM. High speed toll ride , car, gun, or crime? Sex no need to go America. For China early days a lot wants to migrate but a lot returned. Now they go there are no longer for better jobs, but going there to buy property, set up business and make money there. Internet skill China maybe better. America can only suspect cannot provide proof saying China hacked in to their cyber world.

For a Singaporean die die wants to return to America for what? Singapore CEO can get more pay than PM. High speed toll ride , car, gun, or crime? Sex no need to go America. For China early days a lot wants to migrate but a lot returned. Now they go there are no longer for better jobs, but going there to buy property, set up business and make money there. Internet skill China maybe better. America can only suspect cannot provide proof saying China hacked in to their cyber world.

It's all about priceless freedom wor.... Us oppressed beings won't understand leh...

images

journey-to-the-west03.jpg

Last edited:
If you want to settle down in America, you better best have an American degree, and a highly sought after one. Otherwise, you are better off staying in Singapore.

If you want to settle down in America, you better best have an American degree, and a highly sought after one. Otherwise, you are better off staying in Singapore.

The guy who wrote the article has two Ivy League degrees. No guarantee.

Sometimes if you try to hard, then they think you are desperate and start to become wary of your intentions........Actually a lot of Americans think that Singapore is part of PRC........no wonder this chap has been trying so hard. :)

Why can't you fry mee there without a highly sought American degree? :bsmilie:

msian9.jpg

Why bother? Just hire a foreign worker to do it. There are plenty of Mexicans around to fill in there.

Last edited:
That's because Mexicans can't fry it the 星洲炒米 way. :bsmilie:

They will not be able to do Mee Siam Mai Hum also.