did your wife/gf stop u from shooting female models ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
See girls!

in NS we were trained ....

you can shoot anything you want, and it is ok .... as long as you are not caught ..... :think:

in NS we were trained ....

you can shoot anything you want, and it is ok .... as long as you are not caught ..... :think:

but caught by gf liao how? go DB? :bsmilie:

Yes.. my wife dun allow me to shoot female model after I told her that the model will strip infront of the photographer when they change. (info provided by FF)

Haha, is that true? If yes that must be the reason why so many model shoots are organised.

Jk, anyway gf is a problem, she insists I take pics of only hunks and her....

how do u handle this stress ? :confused: kindly share your solutions...

This topic is getting stale.

If it's gf, change model. If it's wife, you are SOOL.

You can tell this "woman", ok, I don't go shoot female models, you do do "please fill in the blank of something appropriate".

Personally, I change model.

my wife stop me from shooting scenery lol

my wife stopped me from spending my kids' inheritance on camera equipment :)

My models are my 2 kids. And, frankly, they leave a lot to be desired as models. Is there a class I can sign them up for? :bsmilie:

what will you do if your wife/gf doesn't stop you from shooting model but they want to tag along instead? ;p

what will you do if your wife/gf doesn't stop you from shooting model but they want to tag along instead? ;p

:bsmilie: If the genuine intent is to shoot as a hobby, then it doesn't matter who tags along right? So long as they dun interfere with the shoot itself, I think its fine. ;)

Ask her to help with reflector, lighting, etc...

FREE Assistant... :thumbsup:

I onli like to shoot my gf, so no problem. :bsmilie:

i mean, what if OTHER male photographers want to shoot your girlfriend.

will you have restrictions as to what she can pose in?

hahaha

Well up to her lor...

But I think I will draw the line at nude photography

Status
Not open for further replies.