did your air-con underperform this few days ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exposure

Apr 6, 2008
notice that my air-con seems to underperform this few days, the heat outside is unbearable.:sweat:

think i will go walk walk in shopping centres to enjoy the coolness...

notice that my air-con seems to underperform this few days, the heat outside is unbearable.:sweat:

think i will go walk walk in shopping centres to enjoy the coolness...
You are not alone.

I sweat like nobody's business just by taking out my little puppy out for a short walk.

I don't even sweat that much when I work out at the gym. :S

on air-con > bill expensive

off air-con > hot like crazy

:bsmilie:

You are not alone.

I sweat like nobody's business just by taking out my little puppy out for a short walk.

will the heat harmful for your pet ?

on air-con > bill expensive

off air-con > hot like crazy

:bsmilie:

Too much aircon will make it worse. Body cannot stand the heat when it is out of the aircon environment. It seems to make it worse. :confused:

You are not alone.

ya, today was at the gym, and the auntie manning the towels when i was returning the towel, she asked me, do you feel hot?

i was like huh? ORRRR... then i say ya, here hotter, downstairs cooler... lol... maybe aircon spoil...

i think it was like 33 degrees today...

When it is hot, you turn on/up the air-con; the air-con generates heat and the environment gets hotter; someone else turns on/up the air-cond, his/her air cond generates heat and the environment gets hotter hotter; ....... and it goes on and on

When it is hot, you turn on/up the air-con; the air-con generates heat and the environment gets hotter; someone else turns on/up the air-cond, his/her air cond generates heat and the environment gets hotter hotter; ....... and it goes on and on

hehehe good observation.!
I'm working like on night shifts so i dun feel the heat going to work
and while the heat comes in i'm deep asleep already. :sticktong
Maybe you guys should try some of these kind.

ya, today was at the gym, and the auntie manning the towels when i was returning the towel, she asked me, do you feel hot?

i was like huh? ORRRR... then i say ya, here hotter, downstairs cooler... lol... maybe aircon spoil...

Ai ya DCA.....i think you act blur lah....The auntie was hinting that she thinks you look hot!
She must be disappointed......:sticktong

fren, this is how the world operates since day one. :think:

last night it was aircon plus fan for me ;p

i am using industrial high speed fan during sleep time... noisy but no choice.

tomm outing i will be wearing, slipper, singlet and bermudas liao... jeans is no way :sweat:

warm nite again... slept with sweat dripping off my face.. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.