LR Tips Did You Take The “Lightroom Killer Tips” Survey Yet?

RSSNewsRobot

Sep 27, 2006

Hey everybody — Scott Kelby here. I’m thrilled to be able to pick up where Matt left off with the site and I wanted to start by thanking all the great folks here who took the “Lightrooom Killer Tips” survey I posted a few days ago. I cannot tell you how helpful and insightful your answers have been, and your personal written comments have been absolutely invaluable.
I really want to make this site truly a valuable resource for you, and by learning what you want more of, what you want less of, and how you want it delivered will make a huge difference in how I steer the site from here on out, so many thanks.
If you haven’t taken the survey yet, the average time to complete it is just over 2-minutes so it’s short and sweet, but so worthwhile. Here’s the link if you’ve got two minutes to share your opinions (I read every comment, and every result — really incredibly helpful).
I’m really looking forward to building this community together — 2015 is going to be an exciting year for Lightroom users, and I’m so glad you’re here to join me on this journey.
icon_smile.gif

All my best,
-Scott

The post Did You Take The “Lightroom Killer Tips” Survey Yet? appeared first on Lightroom Killer Tips.

WieEC71aby0

More...