Status
Not open for further replies.

ockly

Oct 20, 2004
ockly.multiply.com
Just to share...;)

521020After1.jpg

I do see a sleeping Buddha.

i saw my dream fish tank !! what is the cost of the overall setup ? where is a good place to get all these accessories?

oceanxp said:
i saw my dream fish tank !! what is the cost of the overall setup ? where is a good place to get all these accessories?

abt $800 to $1000. Tis plants will take time to grow..... so got to be patient.:) If u r keen to have this set up, can sell my tanks plus acessories to u at $400. Plants will have to buy from outside....:)

initialE24 said:
abt $800 to $1000. Tis plants will take time to grow..... so got to be patient.:) If u r keen to have this set up, can sell my tanks plus acessories to u at $400. Plants will have to buy from outside....:)

wah u do sales here ar... hahaha... :bsmilie:

Stereobox and jbma!! You guys are right...;)

While rescaping my tank yesterday, just try out something different by trimming the moss into a Buddha Face... however my rescaping project is not completed yet... :think:

Tips:
The buddha face can be found on the left hand side of the tank....
Haha... Hope you see what I see...

what is the cost of the overall setup ? where is a good place to get all these accessories?
Thanks initialE24 for sharing the estimated costing for the overall tank setup, however its really depends
on how big is your tank and what you put in the tank (Plants, Fish, Fertilizer, etc... )

You can find out more from this website:
http://www.aquaticquotient.com
Cheers....

ockly said:

While rescaping my tank yesterday, just try out something different by trimming the moss into a Buddha Face... however my rescaping project is not completed yet... :think:

Tips:

siao liao... i did see a camel in the picture... :think: guess i am those pessimistic kind...

i see a green, sickly monster lying down.. i also see the buddha face.. on the left side of the tank, facing the right.

sad..... from my office, i can only see CLUBSNAP ....

siao liao... i did see a camel in the picture...
Haha yeah now I figure out the camel too... perhaps the body only but not the head...;)

very creative! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

beside the face, I see a dog's head with flappy ears facing the face.;p

Brother....you got ask for numbers ornot?
heng heng popi popi

ockly said:

Tips:

Status
Not open for further replies.