Did you see this at SIN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
certain pics mustn't be shown,,,pity her

cheers

yes certain images must not be shown
especially since we are a family forum

and bad taste forced me to delete the link

wow, so that guy "Alex" is blaming the photographers for the "model" exposing herself?

mind-boggling...

indeed, and there are a few others who actually put pictures of the model on flickr, at the same time put all the blame on the 'model'. If they have some sort of decency themselves, they would simply deleted the images.

What does GWC stand for?

If you look at youtube, blogs, etc people actually created those just to put her stuffs up, and made up own assumptions. Not me to judge the masses, but I do know the meaning of having a 'life'. I was with her tonite. Poor gal haven't slept for days... hope people will give it a rest... what if she's your gf, sister, or friend?

Last edited:
If you look at youtube, blogs, etc people actually created those just to put her stuffs up, and made up own assumptions. Not me to judge the masses, but I do know the meaning of having a 'life'. I was with her tonite. Poor gal haven't slept for days... hope people will give it a rest... what if she's your gf, sister, or friend?

Yes, we should just let the matter rest.

From this account, I gather that
1) She went to SIN on her own accord as a visitor
2) She was not authorised to pose as a model with the cars, maybe not even to be in the booth
3) She chose to wear that short dress
4) But either did not know how to model that dress or intended to reveal that much as she struck those poses on her own volition
5) She welcomed people to photographed her in those poses.
So it was all her own doing. Afterall, how difficult is it to declare she is not working in the show? If she did or had objected or did not pose for the photographers, anyone taking those type of photographs could be arrested on the spot. Anyone stopping her from walking off could also be charged with a criminal offence.
By posing for photographs to the extend of laying on the exhibit, she had shown no respect for or regard for extending professional courtesy towards her peers engaged to man the booths and work the show. What she did was try to upstage them instead and has to accept the consequences. In fact, she was lucky not to be arrested for indecent behaviour.
As it is, she can consider herself lucky to get off so lightly with just some bad photos on line which, I state once again, was her own doing.
Sorry, I don't think she deserves any sympathy.

Last edited:
In a lighter touch this type of incident does happen to the best of them.

Jennifer Hawkins who was Miss Australia 2004, Miss Universe 2004 once she tripped on the hem of her dress in a fashion show. The dress fell to the floor leaving her in her g-string in front of the crowd.

The incident doesn't prevent her to go on to become one of the most successful models in Australia and sign a multi-million dollar contract with a department store.

If you are interest to see Jennifer's predication google "Jennifer Hawkins Westfield Miranda". :)

Last edited:
Yes, lets give the poor girl a break. Evil got into her at the spur of the moment and she probably thought it was just some pure fun until gwc betrayed her by submitting to the press for the $50 reward.

While I agree that we should let the matter rest instead of stirring it up all over again, I cannot help but concur with JayKay on the issue at hand. While yes, it true that the pic are uncalled for and I agree that such acts by the said "photogrpahers" to even post online and youtube and whatnot are completely out of line, the fact remains that the act has indeed been committed.

Going by the account of her friend Alex, it would seem that the photographers are just waiting for the "right moment right time". But what perturbs me is this post:

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5486930&postcount=81

If under any account, she was not herself that day, then pray tell why was there no action done till the organisers stepped in?

I will agree that the sensationalisation of the whole shenanigan is unwarranted, but she herself should know better if she was clear about her actions. So is there any conflict in the matter that she was being friendly and somehow overdid it or is there any explanation that can warrant her act of, for the lack of a better word, indiscretion?

I understand that she now has some personal problems, but I will say this: in such an event, no self respecting female will even subject herself to that kind of unwarranted attention that can and will put her reputation on the line in a compromising manner.

I think there are many models like her on clubsnap.

The reasons being:
1. Many hobbyist photographers wanna shoot models on TFCD basis. So, in order to continue shooting some free models, they give compliments which some may not even be true.

2. Many are simply too polite to give criticisms on looks as it's very rude to comment on people's looks. Besides, it's just for hobby and not commercial. Don't need to shell out such serious comments. There're no clients to entertain anyway.

So, these 'models' thought they have it... given the comments (which may not be true) they receive from all the photographers, and their delusion just got deeper and deeper. Some, like her, thought she can make a career out of this and it's different when it comes to business. Models will be representing products and brands. They are carefully selected and scrutinized by clients. Suddenly, all the nice comments are gone and when they get no bookings... they get increasingly frustrated.

Their frustration got bigger, and sometimes, I (the hobbyist photographer) got harassed by these models too. So, I became real frank with these models, but it's time to stop them from sinking deeper into the black hole. Also to stop them from harassing me.

I knew that she would get into trouble if she continued what she was doing, just that I didn't know she would resort to this and at such magnitude! I felt that she should be responsible for all her actions. Some girls, Sunshine Tracy just feels pretty in front of all the lenses.

Photographers should start TELLING THE TRUTH. Stop this delusion!

Last edited:
I think there are many models like her on clubsnap.

The reasons being:
1. Many hobbyist photographers wanna shoot models on TFCD basis. So, in order to continue shooting some free models, they give compliments which some may not even be true.

2. Many are simply too polite to give criticisms on looks as it's very rude to comment on people's looks. Besides, it's just for hobby and not commercial. Don't need to shell out such serious comments. There're no clients to entertain anyway.

So, these 'models' thought they have it... given the comments (which may not be true) they receive from all the photographers, and their delusion just got deeper and deeper. Some, like her, thought she can make a career out of this and it's different when it comes to business. Models will be representing products and brands. They are carefully selected and scrutinized by clients. Suddenly, all the nice comments are gone and when they get no bookings... they get increasingly frustrated.

Their frustration got bigger, and sometimes, I (the hobbyist photographer) got harassed by these models too. So, I became real frank with these models, but it's time to stop them from sinking deeper into the black hole. Also to stop them from harassing me.

I knew that she would get into trouble if she continued what she was doing, just that I didn't know she would resort to this and at such magnitude! I felt that she should be responsible for all her actions. Some girls, Sunshine Tracy just feels pretty in front of all the lenses.

Photographers should start TELLING THE TRUTH. Stop this delusion!

hang on...the statement in bold. it brings up a lot of questions here. going by this it basically implies both implicitly and explicitly that she might have done something like this before and what happened at SIN was the tipping point.

I do not know the full issue as I was never there at the event but right now based on that statement alone, it will seem that it was a deliberate act of sort? I mean it really brings up even more questions then. No offense to anyone, but I think while the issue here has been overbought by a lot of other forums and media, I think at this juncture her friends should know the real facts what happened. While we are not privy to such info, in any case, I think her friends are still in a bit of a muddle as to what prompted her to do this.

hang on...the statement in bold. it brings up a lot of questions here. going by this it basically implies both implicitly and explicitly that she might have done something like this before and what happened at SIN was the tipping point.

I do not know the full issue as I was never there at the event but right now based on that statement alone, it will seem that it was a deliberate act of sort? I mean it really brings up even more questions then. No offense to anyone, but I think while the issue here has been overbought by a lot of other forums and media, I think at this juncture her friends should know the real facts what happened. While we are not privy to such info, in any case, I think her friends are still in a bit of a muddle as to what prompted her to do this.

yes, thing is... i knew the model too. until, i got frustrated dealing with her 'enthusiasm'. i don't mean to discourage her from doing whatever she wants. but sometimes, it's good to have a reality check.

i know some friends will always stand by you regardless whatever has happened. but, i guess sometimes it's better to be truthful. i have almost cut off all forms of communication with the said model due to some of her actions which i thought to have crossed the line. but knowing her character from before, i guess she is those who feels beautiful when people take pics of her. so much that it's like an addiction to her in my opinion. although i wasnt present at the event, an intelligent guess would be she felt super high in front of those many lenses and overdid things. i don't think she went in there with an intention to flash her privates. i guess, she just overdid things and didn't really bother when all the cameras go clicking away.

Last edited:
yes, thing is... i knew the model too. until, i got frustrated dealing with her 'enthusiasm'. i don't mean to discourage her from doing whatever she wants. but sometimes, it's good to have a reality check.

i know some friends will always stand by you regardless whatever has happened. but, i guess sometimes it's better to be truthful. i have almost cut off all forms of communication with the said model due to some of her actions which i thought to have crossed the line. but knowing her character from before, i guess she is those who feels beautiful when people take pics of her. so much that it's like an addiction to her in my opinion. although i wasnt present at the event, an intelligent guess would be she felt super high in front of those many lenses and overdid things. i don't think she went in there with an intention to flash her privates. i guess, she just overdid things and didn't really bother when all the cameras go clicking away.

i see. thanks for clarifying. I guess what lies beneath all of us is a desire to be loved by the camera albeit the wrong reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.