Did you see this at SIN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's nothing wrong with being a exhibitionist. In some countries it is perfectly okay to do so- provided it is at a proper place. We personally did not hear her story, so I presume she's okay with whatever is being discussed or not discussed, done or not done. Decades of censorship has caused silly things like naked car-wash to make news out of proportion. We folks need to open up or we'll never catch up with the world. :)

There's nothing wrong with being a exhibitionist. In some countries it is perfectly okay to do so- provided it is at a proper place. We personally did not hear her story, so I presume she's okay with whatever is being discussed or not discussed, done or not done. Decades of censorship has caused silly things like naked car-wash to make news out of proportion. We folks need to open up or we'll never catch up with the world. :)
I believe she advertises her services here and has done and probably will be doing another shoot through CS. It was quite easy to check that out and what I found tells me that the stomper "Alex" does not really know Tracey well or was not truthful. He said she does not do lingerie but here's some shots from a lingerie shoot she did (through CS):

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=550060&highlight=sunny+tracey

So she's no stranger to showing off her underwear to a group of photographers.
I leave you to figure out if her poses were appropriate for that venue.
Sure wish the authorities control the use of models or photography of these through their licensing procedure, so I can get to view the cars during car-shows. :-((

Last edited:
If claims of "she being not herself" is true, then I would like to paraphrase a certain Mr Steven Tyler:

"What have you been smoking?"

yeah, that's what she claims. i kinda doubted that comment a long time ago. well, she's got the right to defend herself.

i think she is just immature in her mind and a bit deluded la.

You probably need a Dick Tracy to pacify the sunshine girl .... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

hiyo....the girl already in the negative light...Give her a way out la....don't keep bombarding her character etc.....she lives her own life and we live ours....

At around 7.15pm, there were 2 very interesting photographers who was shooting her on top of the car, in particular a guy with a Nikon, wearing a white business shirt and a cap. Is he the friend?

wah.. why this thread so long ?

hiya frens... what's d big fuss ? it is just only an accident .. let her go lah

Last edited:
this is all her own doing. i think people shouldn't encourage her on a wild goose chase in the first place. now, she's got into this already. she's only got herself to blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.