Did You Know Your Member Title Has Changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
Please note that due to feedback from members arising from potential mis-interpretation of the Member Titles, we have changed the titles with immediate effect to the following:-

1-100 posts - New Member
100+ posts - Member

Thank you for your continued support of ClubSNAP and we trust that you will benefit from the collective knowledge and experience found here.

test...to see what my member status is..:)

Arghh, and I was working towards the Semi-pro with Medium Format. :p (Just kidding!)

yah that was 1 of the first things i noticed actually. why the decision to change the status? thought the old ones were quite cute... :D

am i a new member then? :gbounce:

Originally posted by firefox13
yah that was 1 of the first things i noticed actually. why the decision to change the status? thought the old ones were quite cute... :D

there was some confusion as to what a member actually owned/used and what level of expertise the member had and the change was done to avoid mis-representation and conflicts.

Originally posted by imaginary_number
no senior member or master member status?

looking into it - maybe for the future.

Originally posted by Darren
there was some confusion as to what a member actually owned/used and what level of expertise the member had and the change was done to avoid mis-representation and conflicts.
good point actually...more posts doesn't mean more expertise. just more talkative. :D

i guess also cos there seems to be more digicam users than SLRs, so might not be appropriate.

actually why not use a combi of both number of posts and how long the member has been with CS?

e.g. 1000+ posts and six months with CS = senoir member or something. just a suggestion...

Maybe on day will ultimately upgrade to

Gold Member

will these causes side effect?????????

Originally posted by micheal
will these causes side effect?????????

Yes, you will suffer from lack of sleep cause you'll be posting more to earn a Member status.

Frankly speaking, I still prefer the old member title....

This reminds me of one local computer hardware forum... :bsmilie:

:what:

so we must post more? in order to rise our TITLE. hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.