Did you guys ever thought of a Utility to Extract Exif Info from RAW files?

commonjunks

Jul 23, 2009
Jurong
Hi,

Today i was trying to find most used focal length in my pictures and found no way out (i have all pictures in CR2 format and about 6000 files in 100 + folders).
Although there is plug-in available for Lightroom but i use Photoshop.

Do you guys ever came across such thing and did anyone find any solution?

It works just fine for my files...

Hi,

Today i was trying to find most used focal length in my pictures and found no way out (i have all pictures in CR2 format and about 6000 files in 100 + folders).
Although there is plug-in available for Lightroom but i use Photoshop.

Do you guys ever came across such thing and did anyone find any solution?
Perhaps you are looking for something like this?
http://www.ulfwood.net/Mp3TagFileDat...xifViewer.aspx

FileTagSleuth enables photographers to search all of their various photo files by shutter speed, exposure, and anything else stored inside the photographs.

@Rashkae, of-course it works for you are u have software ;). I am using Photoshop and don't want to invest money in Lightroom to just extract Exif information of all Files.
@CSTan, thank you i will download this software and check.

@Rashkae, of-course it works for you are u have software ;). I am using Photoshop and don't want to invest money in Lightroom to just extract Exif information of all Files.
@CSTan, thank you i will download this software and check.

I'm using Photoshop too...

I think i am not aware how to do it? If you don't mind can you point to article how to do it?

It's all just right there, no tricks or tweaks needed. Maybe it's because I'm not using Canon?

Browse your folder in Adobe Bridge. It works for both jpg and raw.

adobebridge.jpg

Last edited: