Did you guys catch the temporarily new Google homepage?

that's why i love google homepage. they're creative. whenever they have good stuffs on their homepage, i quickly 'copy' it to my com. priceless de!

It's back up now on Google's homepage due to popular demand. :D

Yes I was having fun playing it yesterday :D You can either strum the strings to play a note by moving the mouse pointer, or turn on the keyboard mode and play notes using your keyboard. It's real cool.

:eek:!!! Going to miss it because I can't surf in the office. :(

bonrya said:
:eek:!!! Going to miss it because I can't surf in the office. :(

It's google... You can't access internet at all?

symmetrix said:
It's google... You can't access internet at all?

Not allowed to surf non work related stuff etc. Zzzzz...

bonrya said:
Not allowed to surf non work related stuff etc. Zzzzz...

It's google.com home page lol. Don't even have to visit any other website lol

symmetrix said:
It's google.com home page lol. Don't even have to visit any other website lol

Missed it when I logged on then. :/

2evans said:
Clubsnap "is" work related?

It's not. I just don't use my work computer to surf CS. ;)

the last time google celebrated pac-man bday by giving a working pac-man game in the google home page, it cost Million of dollar lost in productivity...

I think the guitar's going to be a lot worse than Pac-man in terms of productivity lost.

Yes, I actually forced myself to take an early lunch coz it was too distracting. :bsmilie:

yea saw it. and it reminded me that the next items on my GSS list are lace G-Strings :D

yea saw it. and it reminded me that the next items on my GSS list are lace G-Strings :D

And you just HAD to announce it to the whole freaking community, didn't you? ~_~

symmetrix said:
And you just HAD to announce it to the whole freaking community, didn't you? ~_~

What is seen cannot be unseen. *washes eyes out with bleach*