did u state yr camera gears in Your Will ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raincool2005

Sep 10, 2005
Raffles Place
... just in case one day something happen & u no longer get to use it ! whom u want to pass it to ? it is still an asset :think:

Last edited:
no need to state because i think my spouse will know how to handle the decision when the time comes.

My son. hopefully.

... just in case one day something happen & u no longer get to use it ! whom u want to pass it to ? it is still an asset :think:

can you leave your posessions to random things?

for example, i wish to leave my toothbrush to this particular bumboat that takes me to pulau ubin sometimes..

Hopefully.... by the time my Will is enforce.... My current Camera is looooonnnnnggggg obsolete and no one wants it... :sweatsm:

... cs xmm :p:p:p

The problem lies in the value of the items. if you put the real value of the items on your will, my wife will start grumbling that I spent so much on myself and not on her!

If I put alow value to avoid her grumbling, the items will be sold for much less after I die......:cry: but then, that's my wife problem

What should I do?

HS

judging from the insurance for camera thread. it would be quite hard to quantify your camera gears into monetary value. Frankly, the only concern i have is the legality of your willed items.

Legally, you do not need to quantify the value of specific items that you want to bequeath; nor do you need to get them sold. You can simply make specific gifts to specific people; so long as the gift is accurately described.

Who do you intend to give the things to? Your wife? You don't need to write the value in your will. If everything you own goes to your wife; you don't even need to state these specific gifts and simply just say everything goes to her.

The problem lies in the value of the items. if you put the real value of the items on your will, my wife will start grumbling that I spent so much on myself and not on her!

If I put alow value to avoid her grumbling, the items will be sold for much less after I die......:cry: but then, that's my wife problem

What should I do?

HS

They shall be burnt for me.

I may need the camera as there could be more beautiful XMMs in the other world.

Could you visualise this:

Shooting an enticing XMM leaning alluringly against the misty Gate of Hell bearing her fangs while her blood-shot eyes looking fixedly into the camera and her long messy hairs blowing in the cold wind.........

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

aiya, cameras small matter lar...

I guess some people very worry of how to dispose few harddisc full of XMM photos if suddenly up the lorry.

aiya, cameras small matter lar...

I guess some people very worry of how to dispose few harddisc full of XMM photos if suddenly up the lorry.

Some people have the photos blown up into poster size and carried in the procession behind the lorry as a mark of their contribution to the world of photography.

i leave them to dust..

but anyway i didnt want to think i am dying so fast la. i havent got my first job. :bsmilie:

In the other world there is full employment and no financial crisis?

In the other world, got wanton mee and kopi/kopi-O etc beverage free flow~ :bsmilie:

Yearly, got free holiday for 1 month too~ :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.