Did u notice that when u start to go into Photograhpy ....

ireallydontlikepink

Jan 18, 2010
Second Last Stop of East Side
You will start to explore on photo editing Softwares as well?
You will start to want more from the photo u had taken?
(Apart from the quality of the photo and also post processing too)
You will tense to edit photos that u taken - not a major edit but just enhance exposure, saturation etc + borders add your name etc?
You will start to have picky eyes too .... ????

Because ----> I will!! :eek:

And ----> Its time consuming!! :confused:

But ... when final photo is done, its satisfying?

Do you?

Yes I do

to the point where the picture is standard for others but totally different from what you saw be it in lighting or angle, in which case hell no.

He means what appears 'okay' or 'standard' or other people becomes 'not acceptable' to you because you'd now be assesssing exposure, composition, colour saturation etc etc.

Since you mentioned 'start to go into Photography' with a capital 'P', it means you're moving on from the laymen who are happy with the snapshots and, naturally, would want to exact more from your shot.

He means what appears 'okay' or 'standard' or other people becomes 'not acceptable' to you because you'd now be assesssing exposure, composition, colour saturation etc etc.

Since you mentioned 'start to go into Photography' with a capital 'P', it means you're moving on from the laymen who are happy with the snapshots and, naturally, would want to exact more from your shot.

Oic .. thanks.
Not that serious about the acceptance lah ... just that when looking at photos the brain will start thinking of if it can be done another ways? ... i mean i am not picky at others photos... different preference, i am only picky with photos i taken.

anyway .... ya thanks for reply. ;)

it's a good practice to critique your own work before you show others...even when I was using PnS, i nv showed others those "weird tilted shots" I made...:bsmilie:

For me, no.

Despite being passionate in photography, it took me several months before I dared to venture into the realm of post-processing. PP used to be just a huge scary place I didn't dare to step into because I knew absolutely nothing about it.

Now, however, it's part of my daily workflow. :)

You will start to explore on photo editing Softwares as well?
You will start to want more from the photo u had taken?
(Apart from the quality of the photo and also post processing too)
You will tense to edit photos that u taken - not a major edit but just enhance exposure, saturation etc + borders add your name etc?
You will start to have picky eyes too .... ????

Because ----> I will!! :eek:

And ----> Its time consuming!! :confused:

But ... when final photo is done, its satisfying?

Do you?

Yes -------> I do. :angry:

And --------> I still do! :p

But ... i never tried to add my name!

Definitely! even though i just started photography!

Wanting to learn how to PP my photos very badly!! lol

yes i will! ;p

i will look through all the photos first before i show it to others, to make sure that the exposure a right, crop, saturation, clone, blah blah blah.. and i will feel excited when the photos are right. :bsmilie::bsmilie:><

and ya!! i will start to be picky about photos, exposure not right! WB off! blah blah blah ;p;p

Can I add something?

U START SPENDING MORE MONEY!!! Hahahahahahahahaha! BBB Virus! Wow nice lens, Wow nice bokeh, wow BG makes cam more nicer, wow good IQ, , wow cheap price at B&S section, wow this, that, etc...

Im sure most bros would agree with me.... ahahahahahhaha!!

Can I add something?

U START SPENDING MORE MONEY!!! Hahahahahahahahaha! BBB Virus! Wow nice lens, Wow nice bokeh, wow BG makes cam more nicer, wow good IQ, , wow cheap price at B&S section, wow this, that, etc...

I guess I have passed the BBB phase long ago coz no more budget...:bsmilie:
now I "wow", "wow" on great shots posted here or else where and think how can I generate something on par with my ancient equipment:sweatsm:

i agree to all LOL but i have additional points

- starting to like manual lenses
- starting to go into film
- starting to get interested in dark room ( Self development)
- starting to spend more and more AND MORE MONEH! :devil::devil::devil:
- starting to get more EQs both digital and film :heart::heart:

I wana start on Olympus Art Filters ;p

Can I add something?

Nope, not for me :D

Learnt before I bought my first dslr that temptations are going to spring up left/right/centre, so threading very very carefully and everytime i feel like purchasing something, like the chinese saying - think thrice before acting. By then, the BBB long gone and i realise it's a 'good to have and not a must to have'. :sweat:

I do too. Guess i am at the stage whereby i am starting to experiment with temperatures.

you will start to hide photos that you think are bad and only post the good ones... more and more demending and you will start to buy new equipments and spend more :)