Did the Civil alarm just sounded?

Status
Not open for further replies.
also heard it in clementi. No mention in the Live 93.8 news at 1230pm

It was mentioned yesterday in the 2130 hrs news at Channel 5.

The SCDF is testing the alarm system.

HTH

Air Raid ??? :p

HTH

huh? cuz I searched CNA and Asia1, not there.. and I tot test alarm usually on SCD day?

Now anyday also test test, then real one how? noteveryone home to watch news everyday. :sweat:

huh? cuz I searched CNA and Asia1, not there.. and I tot test alarm usually on SCD day?

Now anyday also test test, then real one how? noteveryone home to watch news everyday. :sweat:

test also complain, don't test also complain, very hard to please leh :bsmilie:

HTH

maybe the scdf is double checking their systems in light of the numerous earthqaukes in sumatra in the past few days and the resulting tremors in sg as well as in the surrounding regions. normally, scdf test it only at the beginning of every mth at 12pm

the siren was sounded at around 1225pm. i immediately tune in to Live 93.8 and no mention was made in the next 15 min.

die lah. How come i did not heard anything ? If anything really happen outside then I still stay in my room surf CS. i sure die liao :confused:

test also complain, don't test also complain, very hard to please leh :bsmilie:

with so many tests, people will ignore when the real wolf comes.

to ensure every1 goes out into the street in the event of an earthquake, the air force must throw money onto the streets so that people will all rush out to grab the money - not to run for their lives

with so many tests, people will ignore when the real wolf comes.

to ensure every1 goes out into the street in the event of an earthquake, the air force must throw money onto the streets so that people will all rush out to grab the money - not to run for their lives

i think people just need to be more aware of the news and inform others who are less aware, it's not like SCDF go and sound the alarm every other day, information about the test was released like 3 days back on CNA http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/299384/1/.html . are they sounding the alarm so often that it's becoming too many?

i think people just need to be more aware of the news and inform others who are less aware, it's not like SCDF go and sound the alarm every other day, information about the test was released like 3 days back on CNA http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/299384/1/.html . are they sounding the alarm so often that it's becoming too many?

OIC, to today is SCDF day. :bsmilie:

Too engrossed in CS liao. :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.