Did Neji and Choji survive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
from the battles while chasing Sasuke? Yes they survived :)

:bsmilie: I don't believe this :bsmilie:

sup man ESPN!

I'm still waiting for the entire DVD to be out before splurging on it, Blue Max is bringing in by a few episodes per DVD... too slow.

$35/DVD box @ BlueMax IIRC, they came out to vol 6 or 7 only... epi 80+ still far from the 100s.

Waiting for the collectors or whatever box that's complete and whack it hard ;)

erm actually the fansub episodes are available so thats how i update myself. poor lah :) and naruto grown up liao in the manga! ahha :) shouldn't say more i think

I was chasing the fansubs but the extreme suspense was killing me badly... so wait for DVDs best... heehee.

Think it won't end anytime near future :)

i prefer the manga as its faster and the drawings are better :) reminds me of the day when DragonBall was at its heyday

Oh forget DB... the cartoon has gone so far away from the Manga... I still have the entire set of DB :)

lol well Naruto anime is very slow. just finish watching episodes 127 and 128. still damn slow :)

129 is out liao!

127&128 was last week leh.... this week is 129 liao.... fansub was out on thur evening.... :D but not worth watching if u r already ahead with e manga verison... 129 nothing much... talk too much liao... hope they dun include "kakashi's story" in anime.... too draggy... every wed sitting by e pc pressing F5 is killing me... haahaa...

zhuozehai said:
lol well Naruto anime is very slow. just finish watching episodes 127 and 128. still damn slow :)
Nothing is slower than Yoshihiro Togashi's manga. I'm starving for the next installment of Hunter X Hunter. This man's a genius, but a perfectionist that results in very slow output.

He's the only manga artist I know who is so late in his submission that Shonen Jump has to publish his sketches instead of the finished product. He starves his readers so badly that many has planned to kill him--after he finished the series, that is.

Wonder if Choji will gain back his weight or remain trim...

"ROLL! ROLL! ROLL!" doesnt have the same effect if done by a skinny guy. :)

taku1a said:
Nothing is slower than Yoshihiro Togashi's manga. I'm starving for the next installment of Hunter X Hunter. This man's a genius, but a perfectionist that results in very slow output.

He's the only manga artist I know who is so late in his submission that Shonen Jump has to publish his sketches instead of the finished product. He starves his readers so badly that many has planned to kill him--after he finished the series, that is.

i think the slowest is the one drawing guyver... to think the series have not end after so long... and the mistake of buying duplicated copies of the manga... and now they are going to do a new animation on the series... there is already 2 anime on it... and 1st was ok, 2nd suxs... can someone just tell him to tell me the ending?

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i think the slowest is the one drawing guyver... to think the series have not end after so long... and the mistake of buying duplicated copies of the manga... and now they are going to do a new animation on the series... there is already 2 anime on it... and 1st was ok, 2nd suxs... can someone just tell him to tell me the ending?

Sorry dudes & duddettes, the slowest is Kazushi Hagiwara, the guy behind "Bas**t*d! 暗黑之破坏神 Dark Schneider". I have been collection his manga since primary school and now I finish army for close to ten years liao and his comics is only 22 books! :bsmilie:

Hommie said:
Sorry dudes & duddettes, the slowest is Kazushi Hagiwara, the guy behind "Bas**t*d! 暗黑之破坏神 Dark Schneider". I have been collection his manga since primary school and now I finish army for close to ten years liao and his comics is only 22 books! :bsmilie:

if im not wrong guyver also staarted abt 10yrs+ ago... i remember watching it during my pri6/sec1 era.... hee.... sorry i like e word era.... sounds ancient :bsmilie: that time only part1 to 3...after that never see part4 liao.... like the end liao... lol... r we talking abt the same guyver? the one open the chest compartment got laser canon or wat one? :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.