did I load my film wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daphz

Apr 19, 2004
I loaded a film into my actionsampler yesterday, and now I'm wondering if I loaded it wrongly. How can I tell? It seems ok according to the number dial. (it's at 'S' now, have not taken any photo)

I saw an earlier thread on this issue too, and was checking out one of the webpage posted. Is loading for SLR and lomo actionsampler the same? :dunno:

i've never touched an actionsampler but i use a manual slr. The film counter automatically resets to 'S' when the film compartment is opened. Think u should try taking some pics and sense if the cam is working right.

daphz said:
I loaded a film into my actionsampler yesterday, and now I'm wondering if I loaded it wrongly. How can I tell? It seems ok according to the number dial. (it's at 'S' now, have not taken any photo)

I saw an earlier thread on this issue too, and was checking out one of the webpage posted. Is loading for SLR and lomo actionsampler the same? :dunno:
When you wind the film onwards, the dial on the left of the camera should also turn accordingly. Or just unwind the entire roll, leave the leader sticking out or use a film-picker, and load again.

Status
Not open for further replies.