Did anyone see this in yesterday's ST?


Status
Not open for further replies.

Stereobox

Senior Member
Dec 21, 2003
2,116
0
0
Cocteau Twins
#1
the picture in question, Straits Times' HOME section (dated jul 26 2005, page 1)

there seems to be 2 headless cops in the picture? or is this an optical illusion?:dunno:
 

sbs99

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
2,024
0
0
#3
got picture?
 

popeye

New Member
Apr 14, 2003
433
0
0
Visit site
#5
sfhuang said:
as they say in HWZ EDMW ... NPNT!;p
XKTRTG FTJH? VJGPE HJSDG!!!! yeah!


(couldn't understand what I'm trying to say? same with me, reading your post. Not everyone understand your abbreviated post)
 

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2003
16,268
0
0
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
#6
Stereobox said:
the picture in question, Straits Times' HOME section (dated jul 26 2005, page 1)

there seems to be 2 headless cops in the picture? or is this an optical illusion?:dunno:
hmm headless corpse or headless cops... :bsmilie:
 

Stereobox

Senior Member
Dec 21, 2003
2,116
0
0
Cocteau Twins
#8
i cant believe it..nobody else saw the picture?

i don't have a working scanner now, if not i will surely scan it for you guys.

anyway, i don't think its photoshopped..its a journalism piece.
 

Zplus

Senior Member
Mar 16, 2002
2,397
0
0
19
Some equitorial, tropical isle
#9
Stereobox said:
i cant believe it..nobody else saw the picture?

i don't have a working scanner now, if not i will surely scan it for you guys.

anyway, i don't think its photoshopped..its a journalism piece.
Use your digital camera to take a snap! Faster then scanning anyway....
;p
 

Jan 13, 2004
997
0
0
#10
popeye said:
XKTRTG FTJH? VJGPE HJSDG!!!! yeah!


(couldn't understand what I'm trying to say? same with me, reading your post. Not everyone understand your abbreviated post)

hahaah so funny.
 

V

vince123123

Guest
#11
Heh, what he was trying to say is NPNT = No Pictures No Talk

popeye said:
XKTRTG FTJH? VJGPE HJSDG!!!! yeah!


(couldn't understand what I'm trying to say? same with me, reading your post. Not everyone understand your abbreviated post)
 

therat

New Member
Nov 26, 2003
279
0
0
Bedok
Visit site
#12
popeye said:
XKTRTG FTJH? VJGPE HJSDG!!!! yeah!


(couldn't understand what I'm trying to say? same with me, reading your post. Not everyone understand your abbreviated post)
HWZ - HardWareZone
EDMW - 1 of the forum @ hardwarezone. Eat-Drink-Men-Woman
 

wilis128

New Member
Dec 13, 2003
878
0
0
#14
bro, not headless cops lah..

the head is covered by the tree's leaves
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom