Did Any1 whent to queue for iPhone 5?

blackchua

Apr 19, 2010
Woodlands
Did any1 went to queue for iPhone 5, i did at 10am end up till now still waiting... darn.... regret sia...

Nope I preordered from apple store. Got my sets.

Where u queuing? Mbs?

bukit batok's M1, boh pian leh after buying camera no $$ to preorder on apple store so have to recontract, plus my iphone 4 dying liao. have to DIY an operation to keep it alive.

I usually wait for a while before getting anything new that I want because electronics can (not necessarily all the time, but it has happened before) have minor and (on rare occasions) major bugs that will surface with usage... No way I'll ever queue for a new product. :bsmilie:

Q for a phone? Nah.. and need to Q so long? Oh come on..
Nope. No way.

Simple solution: use pager.

I'll queue for cakes but not for phone: :)

006UDSCDF2943EA0AA4A8Bm.jpg

blackchua said:
bukit batok's M1, boh pian leh after buying camera no $$ to preorder on apple store so have to recontract, plus my iphone 4 dying liao. have to DIY an operation to keep it alive.

U mean queuing from 10am til now?

Singaporeans like to queue.

The whole idea is to purposely make you wait for many hours.

Videos of long queue lines shown to other countries' TV news will be used to conjure imagery of strong "demand".

Purposely making customers wait many hours is not good customer service (for any product/service).

You are not getting it at a great discount. The product is not a one-of-a kind-in-the-world; or a limited series of only 20.

Sensible consumers will reject this.

This product will be available in large quantity after a short while to those willing to pay for it.

And one more thing - maybe if you are important enough, the distributor/retailer will make special arrangements to deliver it to you by hand, before the normal consumers get theirs.

Last edited:
fotoudavid said:
Simple solution: use pager.

I want pager also,but telco no longer selling them. Don knw if they still provided e service.

I'm still using 3GS. 2 generations behind. Still works like it should..