Diapers And Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aloysiuscaius

I don't know if this is the coolest thing I've seen or the cutest...but HAVE YOU SEEN the new Dunhill Senses packaging?! It actually seals your bloody cigarettes in the box!! It actually reminds me of diapers...the way the new packaging helps to "take care" of the ciggs..make sure the Singapore humidity doesn't get at them and stuff? Keeps them from "lau honging" so fast I guess. A few of my friends and I did a little experiment and found out that the bloody thing is water proof too! HA! What do you guys think? Will post pics soon...

I don't know if this is the coolest thing I've seen or the cutest...but HAVE YOU SEEN the new Dunhill Senses packaging?! It actually seals your bloody cigarettes in the box!! It actually reminds me of diapers...the way the new packaging helps to "take care" of the ciggs..make sure the Singapore humidity doesn't get at them and stuff? Keeps them from "lau honging" so fast I guess. A few of my friends and I did a little experiment and found out that the bloody thing is water proof too! HA! What do you guys think? Will post pics soon...

Yes Dunhill Reloc pack. Its has glued all the edges of foil to reduce the rate of cigarettes being exposed to air. Its a patent design for 3 or 5yrs which other makers cannot use this feature.

Yeah, but with this redesign, they took Dunhill Ultra off the shelves. Which means that I've been trying to find another brand. Bloody fedup. Cant even kill myself with a cigg that I enjoy..

P1000737.jpg

P1000739.jpg

Crap...too big. haha...oh well. I think it's damn creative of the Dunhill team. I mean it doesn't even costs MORE!! Orh...they care. Ooh...so it's CALLED a RELOC pack...thought it meant something else. kk cool.

Finding other brands? Why dude? Don't like the new Dunhill??

Like the design, but I was smoking only Dunhill Ultra, so now that its been taken out of the market, I've to look for an alternative.
sian.

Finding other brands? Why dude? Don't like the new Dunhill??

I used to buy the old type of Dunhill king size (dark red with gold packing) I feel it taste more good to me I think?!?! But the new design really useful for me because I use to take 3 to 5 time a day and feel that the old normal box design can’t keep my Coffee's Girl friends (Cigarettes) fresh enough after 2 or more days. I always used a small Zip-lock bag to keep it fresh but it looks so Low Class. Ha ha!:bsmilie: So now a days I used to buy the new Design whenever I enter Town and it really help me to cut down my smoking, so that I don’t have to finish the whole pack in 3 days time:sweat:. Cool! I Love Dunhill:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.