zemotion

Oct 19, 2003
-
zhangjingna.com
diana5.jpg

Very original title, I know.

:sweatsm:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: love it !!

Really love your works that you posted here and deviantart.

It's really inspiring you know! When i compare my works and yours, i feel like hiding. =(

Oh btw, you're just a day older then me. You should be 10years older then me with the works you produced! :)

captivating....i really like the way u can retain all details but still bring out certain elements that are dominant.....i.e the eyes and lips

Lovely tones and great bw conversion - wished could see the coloured version as the makeup looks really well done.

you shot with film? if no, then i think you did a great job with the b/w conversion.

Fantastic shot, good composition, great lights, fantastic pose, love the rendering and her makeup. One of those "I wish I had shot this" shot..... keep it up!!!
7.gif

thanks nikontiger, checked out your site, really neat!

and oh i'd always wanted to be a pilot when i was young, too bad i'm short sighted. :sweat:

thanks nikontiger, checked out your site, really neat!

and oh i'd always wanted to be a pilot when i was young, too bad i'm short sighted. :sweat:

Oh, you are most welcome. I'm glad you liked my site, its been neglected for a while, will try to update again soon.

So ... what brings you so far away from Beijing?

I love how you managed to retain her skin texture. Good skin tone means kudos to the makeup artist for doing a good job too. Quite an arresting image i might add :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.