Diablo 2, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gremlin

Nov 15, 2002
www.pixelpixie.biz
Erm... anyone here still playing diablo 2 LOD? Have suddenly picked up this game after 4 years now starting from scratch. Would be nice to find some khaki to go whack the monsters.. hehe

I still have it installed and a few lvl 40 chars but think my B.net account already deleted... :bsmilie:

My friends and I were playing it nightly Jan to March last year when 1.10 was released. Had a couple of lvl 80+ chars with uber leet eq (My necro had full Trang Oul avatar + that uber diablo ring). I logged on again last Oct and saw all the accounts deleted :(. Wasted should have sold the chars off when we stopped playing.

sold off my game many moons ago... was using a barbarian till lvl 10+, IIRC, b4 i got sian of hacking and slashing ad nauseum... :bsmilie:

I've most of Blizzard's games, including WC1 where I hacked the save files to get gold :bsmilie:

naughty naughty... espn... :nono:

wonder if they still sell D2 in one of those 'value-packs' in SLS? would be nice to have some mindless hack-n-slash game in my PC to play after work... just pretend the next monster's my boss... ;p

Hey, can't help it... now the game play seems much easier :bsmilie:

Yep, D2 and D2x (pun not intended) are still sold at SLS, I paid up to $130 to get them first when they came out. I even queued up after pre-ordering online for WCIII at Funan till 12am just to get it!!!!!

Hardcore? :bsmilie:

had a lvl 91 amazon on d2 classic on the ladder a few years back! ahhaha.. wah brings back memories man.

of course.. that char is prob deleted by now..

her nick was.. "fluffytits" ok dun ask me why...

think the server i was on was USEast.

ok.. confused here le joho..
i played d2 quite a while the last time..
but stopped long ago too... what is SoJ...?

~Arcanic~ said:
ok.. confused here le joho..
i played d2 quite a while the last time..
but stopped long ago too... what is SoJ...?
Son of Jordan ring? it's a unique.. er, the name appears in gold.

man.. jeez, my memory is failing me too.. so many things i forgot, now the D2 is in my head again! ahhaha..

that game took up 8-10 months of my life.. *sigh* EVERYDAY i play at least 6-8 hours avg... *guilty*

woah! so many replies in such a short time...looks like the game was/is really popular huh?

I'm now just a lowly lvl18 paladin... who wanna join me in bnet tonight? :cool:

SoJ = Stone of Jordan ;)

BNET what server? I'll need to start new char leh, you wanna race me through Act I? :bsmilie:

oh ya STONE of jordan ahahah see told u i forgot so much liow.. :S

eh dun start without me leh!! but i have to dig out my CDs.. dunno WHERE THE $#@!%#^@# they are now.. prob got eaten by cockroaches.... :sweat:

maybe it's not a good idea.. hmm 6-8 hours daily... :sweat:

espn said:
SoJ = Stone of Jordan ;)

BNET what server? I'll need to start new char leh, you wanna race me through Act I? :bsmilie:

espn: I just finished act 1 normal last night... i wait for you in act 2? ;p

Wow... i think i still have the game with me... 2 sets somemore... lolz...
think now catching dust somewhere...

Nice game but get bored when u see all the hacking flying ard..

gremlin said:
espn: I just finished act 1 normal last night... i wait for you in act 2? ;p

Let me see what I can do :bsmilie:

Ask some high lvl to bring u through... one night lvl 50 shouldn't be a problem ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.