poster.jpg

Date: Sat 11th Nov 2006
Time: 830 to 12noon
Models: Corina, Estelle, Jac Sue, June, Laura, QiQi
Max: 20 photog
Strobes Provided For Each Group
Art Direction provided for each group
Fees: $130
(a FREE ticket for the Singapore Motor Show 06 will be given for all the photographers attending)

Theme similar to the thread posted by Lee Jay on Fastasy Football:
(we hope to achieve)

i) models in sporting action
ii) models in high energy sporting movements
iii) models in choreographed poses and positions

thread for reference: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=233237

62688680.jpg

Kindly PM or SMS me if you interested to join us!​

special thanks to the following photographers for the pic of the models :) :
- William Chua Photography for Corina pic
- Lee Jay for Jac & Laura pic

:D My God, great ensemble. There are lots of things we can do. Count me in, of course.

:bigeyes: :bigeyes:

Ultimate eyecandies football for male football fanatics.

Are they going to wear the kops jersey ?

Upz for the shoot !
Great theme!!!

Too bad... me working...
So whens the next game???
Heehee... ;)

Theme similar to the thread posted by Lee Jay on Fastasy Football:

Not an easy feat to achieve. Looking forward to the photographers' posting.

OT a bit. There is only 1 devil in this world. The rest are his legions of demons. So no such thing as "devils".

Why the overuse of the word "devil"? Saw this word too many times in this section so far. Anyway, Halloween is over already.

Not an easy feat to achieve. Looking forward to the photographers' posting.

OT a bit. There is only 1 devil in this world. The rest are his legions of demons. So no such thing as "devils".

Why the overuse of the word "devil"? Saw this word too many times in this section so far. Anyway, Halloween is over already.

;p It doesn't matter really. If we don't kick off the first attempt, we won't have the experience. First time is bound to have lots of experimentations, but we will make full use of the session. If the first time doesn't make your jaws drop, the second time will.

Thanks to Charby for his courage. ^_^ Full of admiration.

;p It doesn't matter really. If we don't kick off the first attempt, we won't have the experience. First time is bound to have lots of experimentations, but we will make full use of the session. If the first time doesn't make your jaws drop, the second time will.

Thanks to Charby for his courage. ^_^ Full of admiration.

Err... its the models who have courage ! Well, better make it an indoor event to prevent attracting too much attention from the public :bsmilie:

buddy, a word of advice.
Ctrl and advise the use of strobes here. Coz the fact sporting actions and stuffs are fast movements, pple might just happily burst their camera away. Dont wanna another strobe to go kaput again.

Upzz for Colin..:thumbsup: Great models, and I can see u starting to move towards some quality projects, keep it up! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

buddy, a word of advice.
Ctrl and advise the use of strobes here. Coz the fact sporting actions and stuffs are fast movements, pple might just happily burst their camera away. Dont wanna another strobe to go kaput again.

Bro, I won't touch that thing again, because I know I will bust it. Although we pay for the shoot, that strobe is still your property. I understand. :)

Bro, I won't touch that thing again, because I know I will bust it. Although we pay for the shoot, that strobe is still your property. I understand. :)

don't worry bro! we learn something everyday :D a handful of experienced photog will come by and help us to acheive our shots. don't have any fears handling the strobes...

10 slots reserved

10 remainding....

Upzzzzzzz for Colin:thumbsup:

Up for Colin. Too bad I am going overseas.. Great Theme with great models.

On On ray you are my referee,,,,,pls wear all black...i got baton for you just in case the girls get rowdy!

I can't be a good referee .. which ever team be nicer to me i favour them one.. haah.. i am a kelong ref.. :sticktong

batons... er.. tats violent.. i think whips will do.. :bsmilie:

Anyway, too bad i cant make it this sat.. Great theme and ups for you!

upz for Colin again.... Too bad I gonna be @ motorshow...;p

Status
Not open for further replies.