Deviant Art Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's deviant art about? abstracts? you guys have all got some cool photos there man

yanyewkay said:
what's deviant art about? abstracts? you guys have all got some cool photos there man

Deviant Art is the a HUGE web community consisting of mainly artists , in many different mediums, photography is a massive section within this huge community.

Because of the sensitive nature of this community, you can't post certain types of photographs here without raising too many eyebrows.

So I get my banter here and post most of my "experimental" stuff there.

i'm sure there are heaps more of you with deviant Art accounts

Spread the word ... i want to see youe stuff and start a Singapore connect grp on deviant art.

Jazer said:
Deviant Art is the a HUGE web community consisting of mainly artists , in many different mediums, photography is a massive section within this huge community.

Because of the sensitive nature of this community, you can't post certain types of photographs here without raising too many eyebrows.

So I get my banter here and post most of my "experimental" stuff there.

That's very true.I love DA because there is a more liberal mindset and attitude towards photos taken from our own perspective and backed up by our own explanations.

There's a DA-Singapore group there guys and gals..But i'm not sure if they're still active

DA-Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.