Not open for further replies.

Edmund

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
eoslightbox.com
Hi Everyone,

I understand that there have been ALOT of complains on the lack of the previous main portal page. We need to seek your understanding that we are NOT dumping the main site but its under-going development NOW. The upgrade of the forums to the latest version has left us with little choice but to redevelop it from scratch. While we expect a main page to be up soon (in the next few days), it will be going thru several changes over the next month or two.

So, please, we need your patience on this, we work on it during our spare time and time is something that we don't have alot of these days.

:sweat:

Cheers!
Edmund
ClubSNAP Admin

Hi Everyone,

After much toiling and sweating :sweat: , Phase 1 of the main portal page is finally completed. You should be able to
- see the 10 latest discussions
- read the 5 latest Front Page News
- chat online with your fellow members
- view articles
- tell at a quick glance at the top right side of the page, how many people are currently online

There will be more updates (and bug fixes ;p ) coming up in the weeks to come.

Cheers!!
Edmund

you guys really put in alot of efford in this forum. Job well done. I got no complains but have one comment is that the font are small, I have to strain my eyes going through it.

Cheers!

George said:
you guys really put in alot of efford in this forum. Job well done. I got no complains but have one comment is that the font are small, I have to strain my eyes going through it.

Cheers!

try

View => Text size => Largest
:blah: :blah: :blah:

Bluestrike said:
try

View => Text size => Largest
:blah: :blah: :blah:

Thanks, it helps.... :bigeyes:

I was one of those who complained... *guilty look*

But now... I can only say.... EXCELLENT!

Well done! :)

erm just some suggestions (yes, i'm hard to please..)

I'd prefer the link when I click one of the thread in the 10 latest discussions, perhaps redirect to the latest post? And also I'd prefer the "started by xxx" could be changed to "last posted by xxx"?

Just suggestions, not demands..

I just think it's great that it's back. Couldn't get use to clubsnap with only the forum page. New look goes down well with me. :) :thumbsup: Kudos for the great work!

Status
Not open for further replies.