Developing Panaroma Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swakoo

Jul 5, 2002
Visit site
Anyone did that before? possible?

please advise on cost, locations etc? or just any shops that does developing of digital?

I already stiched them using the camera software..

when i bring to the shop.. what size do i specify?
it seems long.... even for 8r...

will they panaroma size?

Originally posted by Swakoo
I already stiched them using the camera software..

when i bring to the shop.. what size do i specify?
it seems long.... even for 8r...

will they panaroma size?

I mean put a few panoramas into 1 super 8R. It'll be cheaper that way. Most labs can only do standard panoramic sizes, so if your's longer, you need to crop.

Regards
CK

hmm didn't think of that..

whats a standard panaroma size?

You could try E-Color, :)

4" x 18" $8
8" x 18" $10
5" x 18" $9
12 x 18" $12

Originally posted by Azure
Or Kim Tian Color. Its a Frontier there.

Blk 531 Upper Cross Street #01-06
tel : 6538-1422

Just look for me lor!
:)

..... Yes we have only Frontier. Always on the frontier of digital printing. <pun intended>
:p :devil: :bsmilie:

Originally posted by Swakoo
whats a standard panaroma size?

But if you are printing digital, then just need to think about how long the paper. 8", 10", 12", 14", 15", 18".
Since you'd stitched them, then work on the length can already. eg is a panorama I'd stitched to 5.3x15". I gave it to the shop and they printed it on their max paper size 10"x15".
The rest is just extra white space that you can either cut away or leave as is or write something onto. :dunno:

so basically i just give them my paranoma shot and they should print it on their best possible sized paper?

I do recommend you tell them how long at least.

If your pix is sized 4.5"x14" at 200dpi, it'd come out something smaller at the 300dpi the machine prints to. And most of the machines print at 300dpi. Frontier, Gretag and Noritsu at least. Dunno about the Agfa.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.