Developing Of Pics Using Digi Cam

Status
Not open for further replies.

RuthBaby

I took some pics for my sis during her ROM... Well... the pics didnt turn out well... kinda diff from what i uploaded from the net... Why arr???

BTW, im using Canon IXUS 300

*i will post the pic up in a short while

Hi RuthBaby you are here! Welcome! :)

Erm... don't quite understand your question. You took some of your sister pics, scanned and uploaded them to the net, and they do not look good is it?

Nono!!!

hmmmm...

i uploaded PIC A onto my PC, and the outcome was cool,

but when i burnt into my CD and develop it into pics... it turn out aweful... FYI, i saved into JPG... or shd i save into other format?

Hmm... how big is your picture when you save it to jpg, and how big is your prints? 4R? And what is the compression you used? Did you sharpen it? For developing into photos, you need as large a size as you can have from your camera. Then when you save it to jpg, try to use as low compression (or as high quality) as you could. Do not over sharpen the pics else they will have artifacts at the edges. Show us some pics and let us see...

Btw your sis chio or not? :p

I have moved your thread here; it’s more relevant in this section.

Hope you'll get better reply here.

Originally posted by RuthBaby
I took some pics for my sis during her ROM... Well... the pics didnt turn out well... kinda diff from what i uploaded from the net... Why arr???

BTW, im using Canon IXUS 300

*i will post the pic up in a short while

One of the Reason might be your Monitor is not Calibrated. Which also mean, what you see on your Monitor Screen, will be difference from the developed prints.

Another reason can be the color profile of your photos.

Most shop will not spend time to do color adjustment of your individual print, unless you're willing to pay them extra.

Status
Not open for further replies.