developing + film scanning in london

Status
Not open for further replies.

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
anyone knows where's the best place?

i have been in and out of quite a few shops, they don't do film scanning, that's extremely painful, if can be located near russell square area would be best

also, can't really find any london photographic websites/forums, thanks for assistance, cheers

I suggest you do a search on www.yahoo.co.uk. The results will be better than searching yahoo.com or google.com. i remembered finding a few good uk photography forums and sites when i did a search a couple of years back.

Btw, u can try jessops for developing. The quality is not bad.

I suggest you do a search on www.yahoo.co.uk. The results will be better than searching yahoo.com or google.com. i remembered finding a few good uk photography forums and sites when i did a search a couple of years back.

Btw, u can try jessops for developing. The quality is not bad.

do they do film scanning, that's the question
never mind, i will check it out

oh yeah, my friend told me something like that, about using the uk tag, but it sliped my mind, thanks for the reminder

Hi, you can try midnight transfer or splash of london.

hey guys, thanks

i have found out that jessops does developing + scanning per roll for 6.48 pounds
still expensive, but in a way "relatively cheaper" based on exchange rates and living standards , sigh

thanks for the help

bovine - where is midnight transfer/splash of london?

Midnight transfer is in Soho, nearest tub should be tottenham court. I don't know about splash of london , heard that it is a pro place. Both places should cost you more than Jessops i guess. How about visiting their websites?

http://www.midnight-transfer.co.uk
http://www.splashoflondon.com/

yeah, if you look in terms of pounds and the crazy standard of living in london, 6 quids is cheap. IMHO the developing standards are actually better than sg.

thanks for the help bovine! much appreciated

mmm i'll try this neighbourhood lab near my place first i guess, there's also a snappy snaps further down the road, and then jessops a stone's throw away =)

try posting on apug forums. should be some london film users there who can help

Status
Not open for further replies.