Developing Digital Photos


Status
Not open for further replies.

Swakoo

New Member
Jul 5, 2002
196
0
0
Visit site
#1
I believe this is a FAQ...

I would like to know where to develop digital pictures at a better price in North/Central area?

Also what abt the rest of singapore.. thinking of coming up with a common list for people to see if they have such questions next time.. so help appreciated :)

Last time i developed at Bishan J8, it didn't have handling charge.. and 35c per 4R
2nd time i went it was 5 bucks handling charge, 35c still.. then 5R 1.50 and 8R 4.80

MS Colour in AMK is $3 handling, 40c 4R, 1.5 5R and 3bucks 8R.. cheapest so far

anymore better places?

what abt the east/west/central location

thanks :)
 

zekai

Senior Member
May 10, 2002
1,723
1
38
Singapore
Visit site
#2
I suggest you search through consumer corner, this has been discuss many times...

and the prices you printed are definitely not the cheapest.
 

Swakoo

New Member
Jul 5, 2002
196
0
0
Visit site
#4
thanks for the sticky link :)


hmm after viewing through the 5 pages there... it seems that the best mentioned is E-Colour.. whereby its 30c for 100 or more 4R,
i think the MS Colour one also abt there liao :)

Thanks :)
 

Tan SK

New Member
Apr 14, 2003
61
0
0
Visit site
#6
Originally posted by Swakoo
I believe this is a FAQ...

I would like to know where to develop digital pictures at a better price in North/Central area?

Also what abt the rest of singapore.. thinking of coming up with a common list for people to see if they have such questions next time.. so help appreciated :)

Last time i developed at Bishan J8, it didn't have handling charge.. and 35c per 4R
2nd time i went it was 5 bucks handling charge, 35c still.. then 5R 1.50 and 8R 4.80

MS Colour in AMK is $3 handling, 40c 4R, 1.5 5R and 3bucks 8R.. cheapest so far

anymore better places?

what abt the east/west/central location

thanks :)
Ha, I got a lab at Upper cross st Blk531 #01-06. THe lab name is KT digital imaging. We use to print digital print for advertising firm and agencies in this area. We give special rate for Clubsnap members at $0.30 per piece 4R size with no handling charges.
Hope u see u & have a nice day..... ;)
 

Zerstorer

Senior Member
Jul 8, 2002
3,437
0
0
#7
Originally posted by Tan SK
Ha, I got a lab at Upper cross st Blk531 #01-06. THe lab name is KT digital imaging. We use to print digital print for advertising firm and agencies in this area. We give special rate for Clubsnap members at $0.30 per piece 4R size with no handling charges.
Hope u see u & have a nice day..... ;)
Hi, what machine do you print on?
 

Dec 2, 2002
374
0
0
67
Moon
#8
which will produce a better image? printing from lab or from high end printer with pro photo papers?
 

Azure

Deregistered
Mar 16, 2003
2,775
0
0
ClubSNAP community
www.clubsnap.org
#9
Originally posted by Goldmember
which will produce a better image? printing from lab or from high end printer with pro photo papers?
I've used both. Personally I prefer to send mine to a good lab. The so-called "pro photo" papers that I've used so far fade and discolor, whatever HP/Epson/Canon inkjets so far. Call me somewhat biased against them.
:)

As for "better" images, I believe you will find the best images printed on a Fuji Frontier. Go to FDI labs lor. That's what I do.
;p

.....
SK..... is that really u?
 

Tan SK

New Member
Apr 14, 2003
61
0
0
Visit site
#10
Originally posted by Zerstorer
Hi, what machine do you print on?
Fuji Frontier 350 printed on supreme paper. 100% Fuji product.
Can print for you on the spot if time permit.

Thanks. :)
 

Tan SK

New Member
Apr 14, 2003
61
0
0
Visit site
#11
Originally posted by Azure
I've used both. Personally I prefer to send mine to a good lab. The so-called "pro photo" papers that I've used so far fade and discolor, whatever HP/Epson/Canon inkjets so far. Call me somewhat biased against them.
:)

As for "better" images, I believe you will find the best images printed on a Fuji Frontier. Go to FDI labs lor. That's what I do.
;p

.....
SK..... is that really u?
I dont use "pro photo" papers. The quality cant match with photographic paper especially photos printed on Fuji Frontier machine.

U can try at KTDI. They give super quality print and of cos reasonable price.

:rbounce:
 

Azure

Deregistered
Mar 16, 2003
2,775
0
0
ClubSNAP community
www.clubsnap.org
#12
Originally posted by Tan SK
I dont use "pro photo" papers. The quality cant match with photographic paper especially photos printed on Fuji Frontier machine.

U can try at KTDI. They give super quality print and of cos reasonable price.
Yes, I know that cause I showed you what I did last year, remember? Anyway I threw away that horrible print on the HP paper already. :what:

BTW I bo eng to collect my prints. Leave them at shop for a while ok?
 

D

Desmond Chua

Guest
#13
Originally posted by Azure

BTW I bo eng to collect my prints. Leave them at shop for a while ok?
yeah right. :p

Anyway Frontier is indeed very good. But you have to take note that Fuji lab must be FDI lab not ordinary FIP, cuz FDI then have Frontier for digital printing.:)
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom