Desperately seeking black G1

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about alan photo? lords? Harvey Norman Funan?

Seen 1 each of the color in display stand at Mustafa basement cam section early last week Not sure whether they are real or dummy set.

Have u check with CATHAY PHOTO ? :)

how about alan photo? lords? Harvey Norman Funan?
have not checked with alan. HN Funan only sell at RRP right?

Seen 1 each of the color in display stand at Mustafa basement cam section early last week Not sure whether they are real or dummy set.
I've checked Mustafa. SGD1099.

Have u check with CATHAY PHOTO ? :)
cathay at peninsula? thanks will try..

have not checked with alan. HN Funan only sell at RRP right?

I've checked Mustafa. SGD1099.

cathay at peninsula? thanks will try..

HN Funan you can actually bargain most of the time the price is lower if you pay CASH.....;p

HN Funan you can actually bargain most of the time the price is lower if you pay CASH.....;p

Yup.. just quote them ur price. If ok, u take. not ok, u leave... normally they will accept your offer if your price is reasonable(market price at those reputable shop like MS, CP etc) :)

Yup.. just quote them ur price. If ok, u take. not ok, u leave... normally they will accept your offer if your price is reasonable(market price at those reputable shop like MS, CP etc) :)

another advantage to buy in harvey norman is that you can buy the extended warranty in 3 or 5 years ... of course for another additional fee ....;p

From what I know, the 45-200mm lens is currently out of stock or hasnt arrived yet.

So enjoying your G1 black? I'm still considering...

not a Panasonic salesman but for camera, lens etc and its features it looks mighty tempting at the $1000 price point

looking to be a heck of a street/conflict camera given the articulating LCD

Last edited:
Yes I did.. I got 8gb sd and the panasonic dmw-bag1.

Status
Not open for further replies.