Describe the person above thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokrot

Jun 2, 2003
Dunno you guys/gals play this b4... Sort of funny game...
It's like the next person who replies this thread will describe the person replied before him...example in this case the next person will describe me...and the next reply will have somebody to describe the person who described me... got it??

of coz the rule is to exclude describing himself... :bsmilie:

So who wanna try describing me? ;) :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

tokrot said:
Dunno you guys/gals play this b4... Sort of funny game...
It's like the next person who replies this thread will describe the person replied before him...example in this case the next person will describe me...and the next reply will have somebody to describe the person who described me... got it??

of coz the rule is to exclude describing himself... :bsmilie:

So who wanna try describing me?...

hmm... :think: you like to read sci-fi story book since young days; one of the title was war-of-the-world?! And you like to play around with camera? :bsmilie:

:D

ST_sg said:
hmm... :think: you like to read sci-fi story book since young days; one of the title was war-of-the-world?! And you like to play around with camera? :bsmilie:

:D

Once a jedi (Canon) and now turned to Dark side (Nikon). A evil dark sith lord... was probably planning to build a star destroyer? (more nikon gears?) :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

tokrot said:
Once a jedi (Canon) and now turned to Dark side (Nikon). A evil dark sith lord... was probably planning to build a star destroyer? (more nikon gears?) :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

You are a Nikon users and you have some knowledge in military discussion. :devil:

King Tiger said:
You are a Nikon users and you have some knowledge in military discussion. :devil:

you are a hardware fantic, tanks, cameras you like them all, a careful person, you are into details and value how ppl look upon you.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
BIG FOOT!!! hmm canonite... nevertheless.. guru...

You are a pc guru and the 3 mostly used key words for you are Ctrl-Alt- Del.. :bsmilie:

King Tiger said:
You have the looks of the Korean Idol. :thumbsup:

eh the King of Sony & Tigers... having the same goal as the Tamil Tigers as well... (trying to create independence of Seng Kang... ;p intention of setting a colony down on earth as well)

Status
Not open for further replies.