Dentist with reasonable prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMC

Sep 4, 2004
Beyond Space-Time Continuum
Does anyone know when I can get dental treatment without breaking the bank? Best if the dentist has got decent skills too.
TIA

If you r looking for a dentist who excels in dentistry and photography, there's only one person in my list.... Gommy!!! :D

Health Promotion Board or NUH,they are they students of dentistry that have finished their studies and now working for their bond,my bro works NUH as a student dentist

Don't go looking for a dentist on Orchard... they cost a bomb.

I'm also looking for a cheap and good dentist at a reasonable price (mom gonna use company subsidies to pay for 2 people's cleaning).

Last time we went to Perfect Dental located at Ghim Moh, total 2 x cleaning for only $50.

But now it's closed.

I'm also looking for a cheap and good dentist at a reasonable price (mom gonna use company subsidies to pay for 2 people's cleaning).

Last time we went to Perfect Dental located at Ghim Moh, total 2 x cleaning for only $50.

But now it's closed.

Want something cheap, go for those polyclinic one.
But you need to make an appointment way before hand...:bsmilie:

Hmmm... I feel that our perception of this profession has not changed much despite the great advances in that field.
I my opinion, Dentists nowadays are no longer one who merely cleans our teeth.
A lot of aesthetic Dentistry has made it into mainstream Oral Surgery Practice.
Therefore, like many other professions, charges tend to go northwards.
Maybe we have to start getting used to paying more for Dental services,
except, of course, if we go to the polyclinic, like our good bro Scanner advised.

Brother Wee How, one of these days, we should come out to drink coffee. ;)

Brother Wee How, one of these days, we should come out to drink coffee. ;)

Drink coffee at night this time?
Oh no... then how to sleep? Haha... maybe we can go for dental treatment at night. Better... hahah...!

(Sorry, TS. OT. I always OT with Scanner.)

But now it's closed.

hehehe probably too cheap, cannot survive

To the TS,

Not sure what is your threshold of reasonable price. Cos to some a 4 figure sum is also reasonable but others it may not be.

Try GPA Dental http://www.gpadental.com ;)

Drink coffee at night this time?
Oh no... then how to sleep? Haha... maybe we can go for dental treatment at night. Better... hahah...!

(Sorry, TS. OT. I always OT with Scanner.)

I am game for it if you can find a 24hrs dental clinic. :bsmilie:

Seriously, dental care is not cheap in Singapore.

I am game for it if you can find a 24hrs dental clinic. :bsmilie:

Seriously, dental care is not cheap in Singapore.

Agree with you. With no disrespect to the Dental profession, the fact that there is a 'Surgeon' in the much-liked term 'Oral Surgeon' already implies that the fee would not be low.
I think you and I can start to call ourselves Photographic Surgeons, and maybe then we can have more time for nocturnal coffee...;)

Family dental Surgery @ Blk 302 AMK st 31, #01-1836. Tel: 64533993. One cleaning cost me $26, and the doctor is quite nice guy. But make sure you have your appointment made at least 2 months in advance.

Does anyone know when I can get dental treatment without breaking the bank? Best if the dentist has got decent skills too.
TIA

U get monkey if you give peanut!

A long time ago, parents would say that if a student studying medicine can't make the grade, he may end up being a dentist and smell stinky mouth.

That was just a myth.

I am akin to believe modern dentist make much more than GP with their over rated clinical treatment rates.

I won't consider them a surgeon when they are just filling the cleaned cavity.

The consortium supports high fees. Its only a matter of time someone smart will do budget dentistry and by then, we may see prices scaling downward with stiff competition.

Believe it or not, there was a man who paid sgd$600 to just clean his teeth at international plaza. I think the tooks must be real sophisticated and probably made of gold.

At tanjong pagar, I paid $300 to remove a molar. Simply plug and throw process but the phaggot dentist made the who session so drama that I wanted to kick his balls..

My dentist is located in Shenton Way in an office block. Very nice gentleman, supported by a very good team of nurses and receps. Been with him for > 7 years now. Fees seem a little on the higher side though, but I don't mind for the great level of service (usually just make appointments 1 week in advance).

If it is just tooth extraction you can just DIY like how Tom Hanks used a ice skate to pry out his tooth in castaway or have someone knock you out from a punch, if the tooth is still not out, the someone can use a pair of pliers to pull it out. Guarantee painless as you are unconscious. :bsmilie:

Some years ago I went to have wisdom tooth extraction at raffles medical group dentist.
The dentist name is Lee Hsien Loong. Really, I am not lying.
I am not sure if he is still a dentist, and no he is not as old as PM. He is younger may be 10-15 yrs younger.

If you are a NTUC card holder, you can try the Denticare chain of clinics. Prices are reasonable. Normal teeth checkup and cleaning about $40.

Status
Not open for further replies.