dentist recommendation for tooth implant

dniwkh

Mar 19, 2012
People,

My dentist says I have to replace one of my crown (one of the front teeth) with a tooth implant. He is charging me $4.5k for the tooth implant....

Is it very expensive? I don't really have an idea how much this will cost.... Any recommendations?

I am not looking for the cheapest dentist lah but just the average (to above average) ones...

People, My dentist says I have to replace one of my crown (one of the front teeth) with a tooth implant. He is charging me $4.5k for the tooth implant.... Is it very expensive? I don't really have an idea how much this will cost.... Any recommendations? I am not looking for the cheapest dentist lah but just the average (to above average) ones...

You ask photographers about dentistry........

we have people from all walks of life taking up photography as hobby, so we probably have one of two dentists here.

btw, TS is not asking "TFT", "time for tooth", so I guess it's OK to ask here.

that is why it is in kopitiam lah.... photographers no teeth meh?

TLC dental center.
BBC Penang Road #07-27 Park Mall.
my friend's practice. they're very nice and gentle. I've been treated by them

Have you tried JB? Or Singapore government Polyclinic?

$4.5 K for implants. Is it GOLD implants ????? :bsmilie:

gold-tooth.jpg

Last edited:
Always go for second opinion unless you are every comfortable with your current. I was once told I need to replace my crown after charging $250 just to check. I went to another dentist and paid $450 to have it fixed in the same day within an hour.

Always go for second opinion unless you are every comfortable with your current. I was once told I need to replace my crown after charging $250 just to check. I went to another dentist and paid $450 to have it fixed in the same day within an hour.

Please tell us the name of the 1st dentistry practice.

Please tell us the name of the 1st dentistry practice.

That is not nice. Nobody asked me to visit them. They happen to be in the same building I work so I drop in for convenient. Lesson learnt, check out first. Haha