dentist recommendation for tooth implant

dniwkh

Mar 19, 2012
People,

My dentist says I have to replace one of my crown (one of the front teeth) with a tooth implant. He is charging me $4.5k for the tooth implant....

Is it very expensive? I don't really have an idea how much this will cost.... Any recommendations?

I am not looking for the cheapest dentist lah but just the average (to above average) ones...

qystan

Jul 8, 2010
People, My dentist says I have to replace one of my crown (one of the front teeth) with a tooth implant. He is charging me $4.5k for the tooth implant.... Is it very expensive? I don't really have an idea how much this will cost.... Any recommendations? I am not looking for the cheapest dentist lah but just the average (to above average) ones...
You ask photographers about dentistry........

Shizuma

Mar 19, 2012
TLC dental center.
BBC Penang Road #07-27 Park Mall.
my friend's practice. they're very nice and gentle. I've been treated by them

ricohflex

Feb 24, 2005
sing
Have you tried JB? Or Singapore government Polyclinic?

Yutaka Go

May 22, 2010
SG
$4.5 K for implants. Is it GOLD implants ????? :bsmilie:

Last edited:

Bukitimah

Nov 28, 2010
Singapore
Always go for second opinion unless you are every comfortable with your current. I was once told I need to replace my crown after charging $250 just to check. I went to another dentist and paid $450 to have it fixed in the same day within an hour.

ricohflex

Feb 24, 2005
sing
Always go for second opinion unless you are every comfortable with your current. I was once told I need to replace my crown after charging $250 just to check. I went to another dentist and paid $450 to have it fixed in the same day within an hour.
Please tell us the name of the 1st dentistry practice.

Bukitimah

Nov 28, 2010
Singapore
Please tell us the name of the 1st dentistry practice.
That is not nice. Nobody asked me to visit them. They happen to be in the same building I work so I drop in for convenient. Lesson learnt, check out first. Haha

Top Bottom