Dengue

9V-Orion Images

Apr 1, 2009
Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
mohtable.jpg

newgraph.gif

9544 cases this year liao. What's going on arh?

dun say dengue cases la..mosquito breeding cases i reported since March..noone give a sh1t....

contact/email/call NEA..town council

straits times, STOMP with pics..no one bothers...

only like early May then NEA replied..just then the start of Dengue...pple dies they mass panic..thats how this garment runs...

taken with like 2 days worth of mozzies..in March this yeah..saved in my dropbox account...

DytqVbh.jpg

y8LIHd0.jpg

0KLbFbz.jpg

fM4Nu5Y.jpg

820 cases were reported last week, bringing the total number to 9,421. That is the highest ever in Singapore's history, surpassing even the previous peak during the 2005 epidemic.

holy (*&()%^(_^($#^

hinata, how you catch them?

Last edited:
I've hit that wall too in my area :p Got shuttled around all the agencies.
On an off note, I've always found this fascinating:
Google Dengue Trends | Singapore

hinata, how you catch them?[/QUOTE]

plastic bottle..diameter 2.5cm wide.
shake the bottle to concuss them..dump them in bigger plastic bottle seen here..
NO BLOOD..NO PAIN from smacking.
100% free.

dun say dengue cases la..mosquito breeding cases i reported since March..noone give a sh1t....

only like early May then NEA replied..just then the start of Dengue...pple dies they mass panic..thats how this garment runs...

taken with like 2 days worth of mozzies..in March this yeah..saved in my dropbox account...

so we must wait for the government to take the initiative, then the citizens will follow suit to clean up their gutters? :think:

why insect repellent? Is that supposed to solve the problem? Unless you force the dengue patient to apply I think it is close to useless right? mosquito still there... they just bite someone else...

I am thinking instead of targetting the mosquito to cut infection, why don't they target the dengue patient? Previously, almost all dengue patient was warded but now everyone is sent home as a meal for mosquitoes. Maybe it is easier to reason with the patient vs the mosquito. Make it compulsory for dengue patient to put on insect repellent. I mean it is also a way to protect your family right?

why insect repellent? Is that supposed to solve the problem? Unless you force the dengue patient to apply I think it is close to useless right? mosquito still there... they just bite someone else...

I am thinking instead of targetting the mosquito to cut infection, why don't they target the dengue patient? Previously, almost all dengue patient was warded but now everyone is sent home as a meal for mosquitoes. Maybe it is easier to reason with the patient vs the mosquito. Make it compulsory for dengue patient to put on insect repellent. I mean it is also a way to protect your family right?

It's part of an overall solution

ujz0.jpg

gpxp.gif

Hi people, unlike the recent haze situation which many fear mongering and paranoid Singaporeans overreacted to. Dengue has claimed its fourth victim this year.

Please take the necessary steps to protect your love ones and yourself from the Aedes mozzies especially if there are those who are immunocompromised around.

DytqVbh.jpg

y8LIHd0.jpg

0KLbFbz.jpg

fM4Nu5Y.jpg

Like u call SPF for help, they very likely, like many of us had experienced, they can do nothing until there is real incident, like fight

Like u call SPF for help, they very likely, like many of us had experienced, they can do nothing until there is real incident, like fight

You have to help yourself first before anyone can help you. Maybe can hire Hinata to visit your house, if he's overwhelmed, then ask someone else better. Until such time that you fall victim to dengue, then they will help you put your name as one of dengue victim and update the figure in the statistic.

You have to help yourself first before anyone can help you. Maybe can hire Hinata to visit your house, if he's overwhelmed, then ask someone else better. Until such time that you fall victim to dengue, then they will help you put your name as one of dengue victim and update the figure in the statistic.

most of the time, i feel like a n insignificant number in a statistic chart to c if one has hit the KPI n so deserve an increment during appraisal.