Dell Adamo - chio-est ultraslim notebook I have seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
being too slim, it may have problem with heat dissipation.

but the design so cool... and tempting

Danged!

For a moment I thought you were saying our mod, DELconAlt was the slimmest chioest model you have seen! :sweat:

Danged!

For a moment I thought you were saying our mod, DELconAlt was the slimmest chioest model you have seen! :sweat:

heard he has the x factor for xmm to ruba

very korean actor look alike quality, too...

heard he has the x factor for xmm to ruba

very korean actor look alike quality, too...

You're seen him in person? :sweatsm:

Heard that he also has that uber kewl Chow Yunn Fatt strong, silent demeanour in real life, with a devilish grin! Anyone can confirm? :sweat:

oh, he is walking in in no time...

i need to go toilet. excuse me... LOL

contax too excited by all this talk about Del ctrl Alt ah? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Can someone put a "sony" badge to this product?

I still cannot convience myself to buy DELL.

*not that they r lousy or what, but heard alot of negative comments on their after sales n upgrading of parts are simply a chore.... Who the hell puts the RAM module under the keyboard!

*not that they r lousy or what, but heard alot of negative comments on their after sales n upgrading of parts are simply a chore.... Who the hell puts the RAM module under the keyboard!

CAN!

I iron on for you and charge you 1K more! :devil:

contax too excited by all this talk about Del ctrl Alt ah? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Ctrl Alt Del used to be my ultimate weapon when i was about to be seen watching the wrong movies or to end the game before i was about to lose.... my utmost respected hero who saved me again and again.

Ctrl Alt Del used to be my ultimate weapon when i was about to be seen watching the wrong movies or to end the game before i was about to lose.... my utmost respected hero who saved me again and again.

Wahhh ... no wonder you have that beeeg grin on your face when you think of Del Ctrl Alt!!! :cool:

put g-mask xmm sticker lorz.... that way, even Ferrari netbook no one can tell.:bsmilie:

And all in all, whats the final price?

Aiyah, for such a nice guy like you, 10K can liao lah. I dun earn komeesion from your sale nebermin lor! Make flien. Nex time eeu nid komputter teengs eeu com too mee hokay? I gib eeu specialk! ;)

Aiyah, for such a nice guy like you, 10K can liao lah. I dun earn komeesion from your sale nebermin lor! Make flien. Nex time eeu nid komputter teengs eeu com too mee hokay? I gib eeu specialk! ;)

10k arh, cannot lah. licession leh.... Evo pok kai arh!

Evo go buy TT(Sony) instead

10k arh, cannot lah. licession leh.... Evo pok kai arh!

Evo go buy TT(Sony) instead

Aiyah! Ok ok lah. I gib eeu the best diskoun ok? After this cannt ask anymoar ah? If my boss know, I DIE!

Without box, I gib eeu $700. CASH. Meet me behind loading bay there hor.

Aiyah! Ok ok lah. I gib eeu the best diskoun ok? After this cannt ask anymoar ah? If my boss know, I DIE!

Without box, I gib eeu $700. CASH. Meet me behind loading bay there hor.

Wah on arh! I have the best bargaining skills on earth! 9.3k discount! This one then call best bargain lor!:bsmilie:

BTW, u are indeed my "dream merchant" gimme so much diskoun summore

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.