Dell 2407WFP 24" @ S$899

Status
Not open for further replies.
I waiting for year end leh, when my 19" hits 3 years, then I retire it with the Dell 24" and then I use the 19" with my Mac :heart: :heart:

You buy liao then loan me leh :D

dun think getting lah.. last yr just got the viewsonic 20inch niah. later CFO butter my butt

Wah 20" last year? Bo jio leh, nevermind lah, tell her you need another screen to make big $$$ so that you can buy her more things. :D

later never jio u..later got same problem like mine, u curse and swear at me. the lcd i change 3 times liao lol

No more viewsonic for me kekekek

I have the privilege of having 7 of those 24" in my workplace and have to work on one of them regularly. The size is great, but I rather not use it all day. It gives out a great deal of heat and can really fell it in the face.

BBB! Dell 2407WFP 24" @ S$899

Wow, nice price.

Can anyone confirm if this panel is 8-bit? In case it is based on the cheaper and more sucky 6-bit panel. :)

I bought at 1.3k... but used a year already la, so ok lar

Wow, nice price.

Can anyone confirm if this panel is 8-bit? In case it is based on the cheaper and more sucky 6-bit panel. :)

May I know what is the different between 6-bit & 8-bit panel?:)

Confirm that this is an 8 bit panel.

My office is using Dell LCD monitor too. 2 yrs already & no hiccup yet.:) Seems like a good time to get one.

Wah 899 only? Damn tempted. I'm still on an ancient 15" LCD

By the way, I'm using an ATI Radeon x1950 GFX card now, can this card support the 24" fully?

Can it support BOTH my 15" and this?

I was thinking of making my 15" portrait mode and the 24" landscape mode - is this possible at the same time?

By the way, I'm using an ATI Radeon x1950 GFX card now, can this card support the 24" fully?

Can it support BOTH my 15" and this?

I was thinking of making my 15" portrait mode and the 24" landscape mode - is this possible at the same time?

Walau.. x1950 on a 15"? Wasted la.. You should definitely go for the 2407 then! ;)

The card should have no problem supporting the dual monitors.

Last question I'm not too sure, but think should be no problem also, customize from the ATi control panel.

B!B!B!

Status
Not open for further replies.